Water-fueled Car! Fuckin Japs did it again.

Bwahahahah :ganishka: OWNED!!

I've got reservations myself on this "power source", and the fact that they don't share the scientific explanation on how it works really makes them suspect (citing "proprietary" just doesn't cut it).

NightCrawler

Aeons gone, vast, mad and deathless
yota821 said:
Bwahahahah :ganishka: OWNED!!

I've got reservations myself on this "power source", and the fact that they don't share the scientific explanation on how it works really makes them suspect (citing "proprietary" just doesn't cut it).

ownd? Dude we're talking about the japanese here, if someone can make it happen, its them. Who cares about some jealous professor.

Okin

The Ultimate Battle Creature
We can have fuel cell cars, we just need to get the oil companies to loosen their iron grip on our balls. Then, maybe large scale production can begin.

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
What should happen is the government should help finance coal to liquid technology and continue to look into other fuel sources that can either be renewable or replenished quickly.

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
So long as they don't start making energon cubes... wars would be fought over that stuff.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
NightCrawler said:
Who cares about some jealous professor.

doc.jpg

"No wonder this circuit failed. It says ‘Made in Japan.’"​

watercar.jpg

Doc's done it again! Yeah, and it really works too. :carcus:

awesome now the price of water will go up! It could just work if we could only just get rid of pesky little things like the first law of thermodynamics or the more general conservation of energy form.

Okin

The Ultimate Battle Creature
Does it need to be pure water though? Maybe you could just pee in the fuel tank? I'm kidding. Which is harder: Boiling salt water or drilling and refining crude?

Top Bottom