Alleged bigfoot corpse recovered

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Walter said:
So, they have Bigfoot's corpse, but they can't give us a decent photo? Right.
Maybe the war over there has jeopardized the remains!? :troll:

Seriously though (if you can say that), first the Chupacabra, and now Big Foot, all in the same week? Hey Nessie, watch yourself, you're next!

Walter said:
So, they have Bigfoot's corpse, but they can't give us a decent photo? Right.
Reminds me of a joke by the Late, the Great, Mitchell Hedberg:

"I think Bigfoot is blurry, that's the problem. It's not the photographer's fault. Bigfoot is blurry, and that's extra scary to me. There's a large out-of-focus monster roaming the countryside. Look out, he's fuzzy! Let's get out of here!"

Probably doesn't work as well without his delivery..... Just pretend.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
One of the two samples of DNA said to prove the existence of the Bigfoot came from a human and the other was 96 percent from an opossum
How exactly did the Georgian hicks who submitted the blood samples expect to fool the scientists with opossum DNA?

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
Walter said:
How exactly did the Georgian hicks who submitted the blood samples expect to fool the scientists with opossum DNA?

"Ok billy now did you club all dem opossums like you spose too? If you aint the scientest will no."

Guts intestines

Yer breath is bad... It'll go away with yer head
They'd have to be pretty dumb to even think they could. Then they come up with the lame excuse that, "the sample may have been contaminated", yeah from hick stupidity :schierke:.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
I think you guys are missing the point... only 96% opossum?

ratboy.jpg

They've discovered Possum Boy!

SimplyEd

エンシェント カタストロフィ
Hmmm, so which parent wwas the opposum then? Mother or father?

Either way, people around there seem to be desperate..in many freaky ways.

S

smoke

You guys are so close-minded. Did you ever stop to think that maybe Big Foot is just a mutated possum?

:carcus:

SimplyEd

エンシェント カタストロフィ
smoke said:
You guys are so close-minded. Did you ever stop to think that maybe Big Foot is just a mutated possum?

:carcus:

Ahhhh, so that possum deliberately mutated, just to pose as the carcass of a mysterious, legendary being and thereby making the hicks look like total fools. That cheeky little devil!! =3

There's still the issue with the human tissue...So, this whole incident might even turn out to be a gigantic conspiracy.

Guts intestines

Yer breath is bad... It'll go away with yer head
Ah, nothing better than exposing some hoaxster assholes eh, guys?

So it really was a rubber suit.

The excitement over a supposed Bigfoot body that built all last week, culminating Friday in a circus-like press conference in Palo Alto, Calif., collapsed like a wet soufflé over the weekend as an independent investigator found out it was all fake.

SearchingforBigfoot.com owner Tom Biscardi paid an "undisclosed sum" to Matthew Whitton and Rick Dyer, the two Georgia men who say they found the body, for their frozen corpse and the privilege of trotting them out in front of TV cameras.

At the same time, Biscardi sent self-described "Sasquatch detective" Steve Kulls back to Georgia to check out the body.

Kulls, it's safe to say, was severely disappointed.

The upshot? The real Bigfoot, once found, is now missing. So are Whitton, Dyer and Biscardi's money.

In a long statement on SearchingforBigfoot.com, Kulls reveals what he found early Sunday morning Eastern time as the body thawed out.

"I extracted some [hair] from the alleged corpse and examined it and had some concerns," Kulls writes. "We burned said sample and said hair sample melted into a ball uncharacteristic of hair."

Kulls called Biscardi in California, who told him to heat the body to speed up thawing.

"Within one hour we were able to see the partially exposed head," Kulls continues. "I was able to feel that it seemed mostly firm, but unusually hollow in one small section. This was yet another ominous sign."

Then came the clincher.

"Within the next hour of thaw, a break appeared up near the feet area. ... I observed the foot which looked unnatural, reached in and confirmed it was a rubber foot."

That jibes with what Jerry Parrino, owner of Internet Halloween-costume retailer TheHorrorDome.com, told FOXNews.com last week.

"It definitely looks like our [Sasquatch] costume," Parrino said after viewing photos of the body.

The Biscardi team immediately went into crisis mode. Biscardi called Whitton and Dyer at their California hotel. They admitted it was a hoax and agreed to sign a promissory note at a meeting set for 8 a.m. Pacific time at the hotel.

But when Biscardi got there, he "found that they had left."

"At this time action is being instigated against the perpetrators of this fraud," Kulls writes on Biscardi's Web site. "On behalf of myself I can say with certainty Matthew Whitton and Ricky Dyer [are] not the best Bigfoot trackers in the world!"

I feel bad for every serious cryptoologist who has to deal with assholes such as these.

Top Bottom