One little thing in episode 268

turborabbit2

thats one mean bunny
Did you notice something, that is if you have read Berserk manga EPISODE 268.

On page 12 you see the great fire wheel cutting through all the Daka but in the top left corner of the picture there is something that looks like the brand except for the line up the middle just a little thing. I wonder if it means anything?

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Not sure what you mean, but since its not a highlight of the scene I doubt it's anything intentionally representing the brand. If you can show me a pic, Id be happy to give my opinion, but Im at work and unable to check the manga.

PS: It's "episode," not "chapter." The term chapter is relegated to larger portions of the story within the overall arc. For example: Millennium Falcon (arc): Falconia (chapter), Episode 268, Blaze Rod (episode).

PPS: They're Daka in Ep 268, not Durga. I think you're confusing these creatures with what Daiba calls Guts' armor - Durga's Armor.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
It's just a pair of forked iron hooks used to pick up and lower crates and such from ships to the docks and vice versa. It's completely unrelated to the Brand. There was talk of it in the episode thread at the time and I had already explained it then. Looking into that thread would have saved you the trouble of making a new one, turborabbit2.

Top Bottom