Episode 299

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
Nice! It looks like we have some more epic 2-page spreads to look forward to. Thanks for posting, Shadow8! :serpico:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Hahaha that's not a preview, it's half the episode already. You can add this to the rest:

Preview299.jpg

Shadow8

Berserk is for the life
I don't know, I not read japonaise, but he has person who can! :serpico:

I look to seeing Sonia reaction fir this episode.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Slan_wings said:
@shadow8 What does the kanji translate to in the 7th picture down?

It's Sonia who says "stupid" regarding (it seems?) Griffith's situation of being in the midst of a monster fight. In that context it could be interpreted as "reckless".

JetBlack

CASULTY FAN
Wow thanks ... I was thinking if the kanji is related to the crowd ... but i was wrong.
What an intense eyes in the 8th picture! Like the moment.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
JetBlack said:
Wow thanks ... I was thinking if the kanji is related to the crowd ... but i was wrong.
What an intense eyes in the 8th picture! Like the moment.

Well she's a telepath, remember, so she might have broadcasted it to everyone in the vicinity. And yeah, she does look fairly pissed off. Anyway, it might very well be related to the crowd, but we can't know in what way before seeing the entire episode. So far given the sequence of events we have available it seems to be related to Griffith in a way or another, but there could be 4 pages in between... One thing that's sure at least is that it doesn't sound like the way she'd talk to him.

SimplyEd

エンシェント カタストロフィ
Nice preview!

Seriously though, i guess that our translation staff is going to have a walk in the park with that episode. ^^

Lithrael

Remember, always hold your apple tight
Holy crapsmas.

Also: I love Hat Apostle. The one on the right on the page Aaz posted. Go, Hatty!

Have we seen what Irvine is, yet? You think any of these guys are him, or is Miura saving that for later?

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Lithrael said:
Have we seen what Irvine is, yet? You think any of these guys are him, or is Miura saving that for later?

I think Miura's saving him for later, like Rakshas. Neither is really needed for a melee battle like the one taking place right now. And it wouldn't be as cool if the first time we saw him transform was just a detail among others in a bigger event, as opposed to being centered around him. It could still happen of course, but I'd expect him to at least get a full double page for himself.

My guess of Sonia's exclamation is that she's basically 'calming' the crowd, who are all panicked at the sight of so many monsters. Kind of like a crowd control method (instead of a blare horn, it's an instantaneous mental prod).
:chomp:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
yota821 said:
My guess of Sonia's exclamation is that she's basically 'calming' the crowd, who are all panicked at the sight of so many monsters. Kind of like a crowd control method (instead of a blare horn, it's an instantaneous mental prod).

Sounds quite plausible, but they don't look very agitated in that panel (then again, Sonia's interjection might have "frozen" them). Personally I was thinking that they could be questioning the presence of monsters in Griffith's army, and that she reacted to it. Hard to tell without seeing the whole thing though...

jackson_hurley

even the horses are cut in half!
Thanks a lot for the preview/half episode! haha Simply amazing! I've never seen so many apostles transformed in one episode (apart from the eclipse of course, but then we didn't really knew them on "personal level" ) And I must say that some of them (I guess it must be the giants) are really cool to see! Anyways I'm excited about the episode and can't wait to see the rest.

SWEET! Monster killing action! I'm thinking these chibi-Ganishka's will be made into short work like the Dakas, but there's still that colossus marching towards them. Looking forward to Griffith's next move.

Simply amazing!

The apostles are making a short work of those little Ganishka! It seem they are still on the winning side, at least for now...

But let's not forget the big daddy is slowly marching toward them though :ganishka:

Thanks for the preview though :serpico:

creampuff_war

haven't you already paid enough for your life?
sweetness, I love seeing the Dragon Apostles standing in formation with Grunbeld, especially the Whale. Is the person in the picture at the bottom just above Guts Berserk related?

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
jackson_hurley said:
Thanks a lot for the preview/half episode! haha Simply amazing! I've never seen so many apostles transformed in one episode (apart from the eclipse of course, but then we didn't really knew them on "personal level" ) And I must say that some of them (I guess it must be the giants) are really cool to see! Anyways I'm excited about the episode and can't wait to see the rest.

Yeah it's all pretty badass, I have to concur.

creampuff_war said:
Is the person in the picture at the bottom just above Guts Berserk related?

No, it's a character from another series.

Top Bottom