Shoe Thrown at Bush

http://www.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/meast/12/14/bush.iraq/index.html

art.shoes.bush.afp.gi.jpg

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Guts' intestines said:
Wow, he dodged that first shoe like he was in bullet time.
That's just a small remnant of his latent abilities. His powers wane with his popularity. Look what he used to be capable of:

bush_cheney_supermen_blog.jpg

This makes me feel proud to be an American, something about him dodging those shoes like a motherfucker... Though it would have been a different kind of satisfaction to see him get clocked. :void:

Th3Branded0ne

I'll be back.
handsome rakshas said:
I just threw a shoe at the t.v during the Cowboys vs. Giants game.
I would have thrown the tv during the Cardinals Vs Vikings game. But yeah, Bush manage to evade that shoe, just as he has evaded intelligence during his presidency.

puella

Berserk forever
Maybe he was secretly trained? When you become an American president, there are special courses you should complete, including "dodging" press conference attacks. :SK:

Guts intestines

Yer breath is bad... It'll go away with yer head
After reviewing the tape I say he might have gotten him if he he would have had both shoes ready to throw instead of reaching down for the second one, he's lucky a real terrorist didn't throw a shoe with a grenade in it.

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
Guts' intestines said:
After reviewing the tape I say he might have gotten him if he he would have had both shoes ready to throw instead of reaching down for the second one, he's lucky a real terrorist didn't throw a shoe with a grenade in it.

Shoe throwing doesn't equal terrorism.

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
Guts' intestines said:
If it had a grenade in it it would have been.

The guy wouldn't have snuck a grenade in there. Only reason why he was able to do what he was doing was because he was armed with two shoe, like everyone else. Huh, is this going to be a new thing? No shoes permitted in Presidential press meetings?

Guts intestines

Vampire_Hunter_Bob said:
The guy wouldn't have snuck a grenade in there. Only reason why he was able to do what he was doing was because he was armed with two shoe, like everyone else. Huh, is this going to be a new thing? No shoes permitted in Presidential press meetings?

I'm not saying this guy's a terrorist, he's just a journalist. I'm saying what if a real one was in the press conference and hurled a shoe with a grenade inside, Bush would've still died even if he dodged it... Even more so he would've died with that smug smile on his face.

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
Guts' intestines said:
I'm not saying this guy's a terrorist, he's just a journalist.  I'm saying what if a real one was in the press conference and hurled a shoe with a grenade inside, Bush would've still died even if he dodged it... Even more so he would've died with that smug smile on his face.

Well it's not as easy as you think. I wouldn't doubt they check shoes now ever since that guy tried to blow up that plane with his shoes. It would have to be an inside job with the secret service deliberately overlooking or allowing the guy in. It's just not that easy.

Guts intestines

Vampire_Hunter_Bob said:
Well it's not as easy as you think. I wouldn't doubt they check shoes now ever since that guy tried to blow up that plane with his shoes. It would have to be an inside job with the secret service deliberately overlooking or allowing the guy. It's just not that easy.

now that's a point.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Guts' intestines said:
I'm saying what if a real one was in the press conference and hurled a shoe with a grenade inside, Bush would've still died even if he dodged it...

What a fine point you just made here! Congratulations!

Top Bottom