Pool threesome ends in drunken brawl

Scorpio

Courtesy of Grail's doodling.
Pool threesome ends in drunken brawl
Ingrid Bown
December 16, 2008 - 2:07PM

A threesome, a blow-up pool and a badly broken nose led to two former mates fronting court for assault yesterday and a mutual decision to revise their living arrangements.

Chad Norman Schroder, 29, and Ashley Thomas James 32, both tyre fitters, pleaded guilty in Newcastle Local Court to assault occasioning actual bodily harm.

A police statement tendered to the court said the two men were having sex with a woman in a small blow-up pool in the backyard of an Adamstown house about 11.30pm on November 21.

James left the pool to get a drink for a child inside the house.

When he returned a short time later he accused Schroder of having sex with the woman behind his back and lashed out.

The statement said Schroder retaliated by punching James several times in the face.

"This enraged Schroder, who attacked James by punching him several times to the face," the statement said.

The pair continued to attack each other for several minutes.

Schroder suffered a three-centimetre cut to the right eyebrow and James's nose was broken and his face swollen.

"Police were called by an anonymous informant who witnessed the assaults," the statement continued. When police arrived at the Teralba Road home both men admitted to the assaults.

"Due to the high level of intoxication Schroder and James were extremely hard to gather," the statement said.

The pair were placed in separate caged police vehicles. Neither was interviewed because of their drunkenness. The informant was unwilling to provide a statement.

Police applied for an interim apprehended violence order (AVO) because the men lived at the home together.

The men withdrew AVOs against each other in court yesterday.

Solicitor Mark Evans, for Schroder, described the situation as unique.

"Yes, I think the section is appropriate," magistrate

Michael Morahan said, referring to a section of the law that allows a dismissal without conviction

Mr Evans said the two men were friends and had lived

together for some time.

"Now, they're not doing that," he said.

Schroder had lost his job because of the incident.
http://www.theage.com.au/national/pool-threesome-ends-in-drunken-brawl-20081216-6zj7.html

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Guts' intestines said:
Good catch, maybe the neighbor wanted to finish watching :guts:.

Yeah, definitely. And then there's the kid that was alone in the house. Maybe watching his mom doing two guys at once? Sounds like a great evening.

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
I like the part where they were tag teaming this women and when one of the guys left and the other continued he felt cheated because he was still having sex wit her "behind his back". :ganishka:

Seriously. Whiskey-Tango-Foxtrot.

Guts intestines

Yer breath is bad... It'll go away with yer head
Aazealh said:
Yeah, definitely. And then there's the kid that was alone in the house. Maybe watching his mom doing two guys at once? Sounds like a great evening.

Obviously not for the kid, but it was a joke and he did mention that the neighbor seemed to have waited to make that call so maybe he was watching?

Scorpio

Courtesy of Grail's doodling.
Clearly they did not understand the concept of bros before hos.
Another thing that didn't register the first time- one of the guys lost his job over this. I wonder what kind of job he had to warrant losing it over this sort of thing, though I guess his employers might have fired him for sheer stupidity.

It's funny stories like these that keep me coming back to the news.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Guts' intestines said:
Obviously not for the kid, but it was a joke and he did mention that the neighbor seemed to have waited to make that call so maybe he was watching?

You mean maybe the neighbor was watching over the kid? :ganishka: And I'm the one that first remarked to Bob that the guy had waited to call (while chatting). :carcus: You see this Bobby? Where's my credit?! :puck:

Vampire_Hunter_Bob said:
Most jobs would fire you over this.

Seriously? Sounds kind of abusive. That's his private life, how does it relate to his job at all?

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
Aazealh said:
You mean maybe the neighbor was watching over the kid? :ganishka: And I'm the one that first remarked to Bob that the guy had waited to call (while chatting). :carcus: You see this Bobby? Where's my credit?! :puck:
I believe we both commented on that same thought at the exact same time.

Seriously? Sounds kind of abusive. That's his private life, how does it relate to his job at all?
It doesn't, one of the classes I had to take when I was getting out of the army mentioned how jobs were firing people based off things like crap on their facebook or myspace. So this guy was probably fired for "embarrassing his company" for one of the many fucked up things mentioned in this thread.

Guts intestines

Yer breath is bad... It'll go away with yer head
Aazealh said:

Oh ok, my bad...

But yeah as Bob was saying you can lose a job for stuff such as that, they hold it against people much in the same way that they do if you have some criminal background, problem is that they have to have proof of it. In the states there are idiotic kids who'll drink but then be so damn dumb that they post the pictures of themselves with the liquor bottles on myspace and facebook, they risk not only suspension but in some cases expulsion. I know one jackass who taped someone teabagging him then put it on his site, he had to scramble to take it down because word was spreading around school, everyone was talking about it like that two girls and a cup video.

Top Bottom