Healthy food is dangerous for your health!

At least, if it leads to a full SWAT force kicking in your doors and confiscating it.

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=83865

"An Ohio family whose members have served their friends and neighbors with food cooperative services involving bulk and discount supplies has been targeted in a raid by armed law enforcement officers wearing black fatigues who forcibly rounded up the mom and 10 children and held them for six hours. "

Remember: Only buy your food from /approved/ government sources. :daiba:

A

avidwriter

More BS. I'm fucking moving to Canada, america is turning into a joke of what it once stood for.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
avidwriter said:
More BS. I'm fucking moving to Canada, america is turning into a joke of what it once stood for.

Slavery? Upper class privilege? Jim Crow laws? The Vietnam war? Kent State? Neocolonialism? Iran-Contra? The stuff so bad it's not even popular to wring our hands over it? I'm just trying to figure out where exactly we've fallen from with this incident. I haven't heard too many complaints about what's become of America from those old enough to have actually lived through most of those things (unless you count popular music =). Anyway, I'd like to calmly share my perspective that, relatively speaking, America and the World is a much nicer place than it ever used to be, and part of that is being more painfully aware of all the problems. That's not an excuse for those problems, but it's also no excuse to take that attitude about them.

Griffith said:
...America and the World is a much nicer place than it ever used to be, and part of that is being more painfully aware of all the problems. That's not an excuse for those problems, but it's also no excuse to take that attitude about them.

Truest thing i've heard today

Top Bottom