Chicago 14-Year-Old Fools Police

Th3Branded0ne

I'll be back.
http://www.allheadlinenews.com/articles/7013838642

[quote author=allheadlightsnews.com]Chicago, IL (AHN) - A 14-year-old fooled Chicago police into sending him out on patrol with a real police officer in a squad car on Saturday.The boy patrolled for about five hours before being discovered as a fraud. He has been charged as a juvenile for impersonating a police officer.It all began when the teen showed up at a district police station, dressed in a police uniform, claiming he had been sent over from another district.The teen reportedly patrolled the streets in a squad car with the other officer, but did not write any tickets and did not have a gun.Officials say the boy looked older than his age. Authorities discovered his ruse when they finally noticed that his uniform lacked a star that is part of a regulation uniform.Although the ruse is considered a serious breach of security, officials say there was apparently no malicious intent.The teen reportedly said he wants to become a police officer.[/quote]

Yeah, 14 year olds really look that old. Too much glaze on those donuts

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
Reminds me of this guy that was posing as a cop.

He pulled over this 17 year old and ended up writing him a ticket. The 17 year old caught on and called the guy on pretending to be a cop. Seconds late the 17 year old and the guy ended up getting into a fist fight on a major highway. A real cop shows up later, thanks the kid for subduing the guy and arrests the fake cop.

Anyone know where I can find the link?

handsome rakshas

Thanks Grail!
This is a great story, I'm actually proud of this kid. I hope he dosen't face any legal trouble becuase he probably honestly just wanted to hang out with people he looked up to. Next month you'll see headlines in the Tribune "Masked vigilante stops liquor store robbery" or some shit like that. Honestly Chicago police and citizens need all the help they could get.

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
handsome rakshas said:
This is a great story, I'm actually proud of this kid. I hope he dosen't face any legal trouble becuase he probably honestly just wanted to hang out with people he looked up to. Next month you'll see headlines in the Tribune "Masked vigilante stops liquor store robbery" or some shit like that. Honestly Chicago police and citizens need all the help they could get.

Yeah he's going to see some serious legal ramifications for this unless the chicago police feel bad for him. If he really wanted to see what it was like he could have signed up to do a ride along.

Vampire_Hunter_Bob said:
Yeah he's going to see some serious legal ramifications for this unless the chicago police feel bad for him.

You think? I wouldn't imagine so, since he's a minor. I'm no expert, though.

Vampire_Hunter_Bob said:
It's one of the two things cops take serious, impersonating a cop and killing a cop.

They should arrest every kindergartner who's ever played cops and robbers.
It's serious business, give em life! :void:

Th3Branded0ne

I'll be back.
Ramen4ever said:
They should arrest every kindergartner who's ever played cops and robbers.
It's serious business, give em life! :void:

Let's not go too far. The kids play, but do not go into "real" patrol cars and do a job a police officer is ought to do for the training acquired to be a cop. Something the teen didn't have and certainly not a kid.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Yeah, my first thought was that this stunt could ironically be a roadblock to him becoming a police officer some day.

Top Bottom