Where is Skully during this final battle against Ganishka?

Gobolatula

praise be to grail!
There is no doubt in my mind that Skull Knight is aware of the crazy crap that's going on with Griffith's army and Ganishka.

What I'm wondering is: Where is he? Will he take advantage of this situation? Will he just be a casual observer?

He seems to only show up when there are few around, save for the time he was fighting for Flora out of their friendship. Plus, there are many, MANY strong apostles around that would want him dead. Plus, the fifth God Hand, Griffith.

What are your thoughts?

Since as we all know, Sk is actually the Elf king, he is undoubtedly busy making preparations in Elfhelm for Guts and co's arrival. :troll:

We actually have no idea what he's doing or for that matter, we don't even have a hint at what he could be doing. If I had to make a guess I'd say he is observing the current conflict at Wyndham. If he ends up appearing at Elfhelm when Guts and Co get there, I suppose we can assume he was busy trying to get there. I doubt he's hunting apostles since apparently they're all serving in Griffith's army. Maybe he's picking off apostles that somehow aren't in the battle right now. We really don't know.. and anything is at best, a guess. Maybe he's going around checking up on other magic users to see if they were attacked by apostles like Flora was.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
My guess is he's lying in wait. Now isn't exactly the best time to intervene. It'd be like putting your finger between two colliding balls on a Newton's Cradle.

And yeah, I have a strong feeling we'll see him in Elfhelm. He doesn't really seem to have difficulty traveling great distances quickly.

A

avidwriter

I don't think we'll see him intervene. We might see him watching but he seems to only have an interest in keeping :guts: alive and to kill :void:.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Walter said:
My guess is he's lying in wait. Now isn't exactly the best time to intervene. It'd be like putting your finger between two colliding balls on a Newton's Cradle.

And yeah, I have a strong feeling we'll see him in Elfhelm. He doesn't really seem to have difficulty traveling great distances quickly.

This, basically.

avidwriter said:
he seems to only have an interest in keeping :guts: alive and to kill :void:.

He wants the whole God Hand dead, not just Void.

Well now we know where he is and what he's up to (sorta).
Anyone wanna chime in on the notion that this may be Skully's final outing?

I for one don't think it is. Like I was discussing with Aaz, it would seem too abrupt for him to meet his end here, especially with all that's going on. The fate of Ganishka, Rakshas' shenanigans, the Age of Darkness, Femto...AND the death of one of the most elusive and intriguing characters?! I think not.

Oburi

All praise Grail
I agree. There is no way Skully would kick the bucket before we get to see a confrontation between him and Void. That would be too much of a loose end.

jackson_hurley

even the horses are cut in half!
Perhaps it's not gonna be Skullly who will die but Zodd?! Who knows, if Skull Knight tries to get Griffith and Zodd come to take care of Skull Knight, he might be the one to get it instead. Or maybe Rakshas will get it. But nah I don't think Skull Knight will die in that episode.

It's not impossible though.

Perhaps it's not gonna be Skullly who will die but Zodd?! Who knows, if Skull Knight tries to get Griffith and Zodd come to take care of Skull Knight, he might be the one to get it instead. Or maybe Rhakshas will get it. But nah I don't think Skull Knight will die in that episode.

I don't want any of them to die. Rakshas, Zodd and especially SK are all awesome. :sad:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
jackson_hurley said:
But nah I don't think Skull Knight will die in that episode.

Well he won't die in episode 303, that's for sure. The possibility people are mentioning concerns those that will follow.

jackson_hurley

even the horses are cut in half!
Aazealh said:
Well he won't die in episode 303, that's for sure. The possibility people are mentioning concerns those that will follow.

Yeah I was clearly well aware of that. That doesn't change the fact that I don't think he's gonna die in that episode or in the next ones, as in I don't think he'll die before Ganishka.

Henry Spencer said:
I don't want any of them to die. Rakshas, Zodd and especially SK are all awesome. :sad:

I know they are awesome, I like them all too, but that doesn't mean Miura won't kill any of them until the end. (doesn't mean he's gonna do it too though)

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
jackson_hurley said:
I know they are awesome, I like them all too, but that doesn't mean Miura won't kill any of them until the end. (doesn't mean he's gonna do it too though)

Very perspicacious. :casca:

Top Bottom