Salma Hayek feeds a hungry child

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
gallery_main-0211_salma_hayek_breas.jpg

http://thesuperficial.com/2009/02/salma_hayeks_breasts_are_heroe.php?bfm_index=4&bfm_page=0
While on a humanitarian mission for UNICEF in Sierra Leone, Salma Hayek came across a hungry baby and took immediate action - with her breasts. Angelina Jolie, you should probably be taking notes here. NY Daily News reports:

Hayek, 42, discovered the child, whose mother was unable to produce milk, during a tour of a hospital in the war-torn country.
"The baby was perfectly healthy, but the mother did not have any milk," she later recalled to USA Today. "He was very hungry - I was weaning my daughter Valentina, but I still had a lot of milk, so I breastfed the baby."
"You should have seen his eyes," she said. "When he felt the nourishment, he immediately stopped crying."

I think it's time we, as Americans, recognized true heroism and put Salma Hayek's breasts on the one dollar bill. This will allow me to not only tip a stripper, but inspire her to use her breasts for the greater good. (After my lap dance, of course.) I just care about the children.

WARNING: Video is NSFW. Unless you're a wet nurse.

I just don't have much to say. Well besides, awesome tits. :carcus:

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Let the feeding frenzy begin: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/article20253.ece

Vampire_Hunter_Bob said:
I just don't have much to say. Well besides, awesome tits. :carcus:
[br]indeed! But I can't believe it...I thought she was the arrogant celebrity type. This proved me wrong. Wish there was more to see in the vid if you know what I mean :carcus:
Aazealh said:
[br]lol robocop...I've seen that deleted scene.

Aazealh said:
I don't think it's a deleted scene.
[br]that scene is definitely in the movie but there's a deleted scene on my S.E. DVD of the same when the guy literally just grabs each girls naked boobs and starts jiggling them and laughing maniacally. :carcus: Best and funniest scene ever! I'm pretty sure that scene was deleted.

Top Bottom