Police: Hair Weave Stops Bullet

Th3Branded0ne

I'll be back.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29282528/

[quote author= MSNBC.COM]KANSAS CITY, Mo. - Police said a woman's tightly-woven hair weave saved her life.

Police were called to a Kansas City market at about 11:30 p.m. Wednesday.

Arriving officers found the 20-year-old woman there. She told police she had pulled into the market and saw a man with whom she had recently ended an eight-month relation with inside a car, NewsChannel5 sister station
A second man came up to the woman’s window and told her that the ex-boyfriend still loved her, Kansas City police said.

The woman told the second man, "I don’t love him."At that time, the victim heard gunshots and saw her ex-boyfriend walking toward the back of her car firing a handgun, police said.The victim sped away in her vehicle as her back window shattered, police said.She returned to the scene a moment later to witness both men leaving in their vehicle.Officers found a bullet in the woman’s hair and said her tightly-woven weave stopped the bullet.The victim was not harmed.The ex-boyfriend and the second suspect were both taken into custody a short time later[/quote]

A

avidwriter

I can see that. Bullet hits the glass of the car first, maybe the seat? Also if her hair was thick in the back its possible.

Top Bottom