Oscars stream link

here? http://www.academyawards.com/

Some sopcast and TVU links. I couldn't get the mediaplayer links to work, thanks to my noscript. I recommend the sopcast. If you have sopcast that is.
http://www.watchoscar09.tk/

For some reason most of the online streams I've found don't really work. So if you have a tv I would suggest using that. I don't plan on watching the oscars but if someone is, I would be interested to find out if Heath wins the oscar for supporting actor.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
I saw photos of Phoebe Cates (the girl from Gremlins) there and thought, "What the fuck is Phoebe Cates doing at the Academy Awards? Is she secretly in some good movie this year?"

Checked her movies on imdb...

1 The Anniversary Party (2001) .... Sophia Gold

2 Princess Caraboo (1994) .... Princess Caraboo/Mary Baker
3 Bodies, Rest & Motion (1993) .... Carol
4 Drop Dead Fred (1991) .... Elizabeth 'Lizzie' Cronin
... aka My Special Friend (Philippines: English title)

Uh, yeah, those are her last 4 films, so NO! My next guess, must be married to someone, checked the mini-Bio and... bingo! Married to Kevin Kline! Who knew?

Th3Branded0ne

I'll be back.
Griffith said:
I saw photos of Phoebe Cates (the girl from Gremlins) there and thought, "What the fuck is Phoebe Cates doing at the Academy Awards? Is she secretly in some good movie this year?"

Checked her movies on imdb...

1 The Anniversary Party (2001) .... Sophia Gold

2 Princess Caraboo (1994) .... Princess Caraboo/Mary Baker
3 Bodies, Rest & Motion (1993) .... Carol
4 Drop Dead Fred (1991) .... Elizabeth 'Lizzie' Cronin
... aka My Special Friend (Philippines: English title)

Uh, yeah, those are her last 4 films, so NO! My next guess, must be married to someone, checked the mini-Bio and... bingo! Married to Kevin Kline! Who knew?

Yeah what a surprise.Kline you dog :beast:. They look more like a daughter-father pair to me. I guess I watch some of the Oscars too, since I"m at work . It's pretty slow today, and I"M tired after my mountain climbing this mourning.
Phoebe%20Cates-1.JPG

Th3Branded0ne said:
Yeah what a surprise. They look more like a daughter-father pair to me
Phoebe%20Cates-1.JPG

QFT. Though he's 61 and shes .. 45? I think. I've heard of worse. I think it's a case of her not appearing her age. I mean she looks really young in that picture.

NightCrawler said:
http://www.watchoscar09.tk/ asks to fill some shit

Did you click on the bottom link (not posts (atom) link)?
It should make a new page appear in the same browser. the address bar stays the same. When your there it will show different channels and a small "play" button. You click those. And find one that works.

Th3Branded0ne

I'll be back.
I just flipped channels between commercials and saw that 60 minutes is on. So I am gettting alittle bit inclined to see what they have something interesting to watch. I flipped a coin and it was tails for 60min and heads for Oscars. TAILS! see ya Oscars well for 60 minutes that is.

Oburi

All praise Grail
Heath Ledger won for best supporting actor, I guess everyone saw that coming. I like how they threw Hellboy II in there for best makeup or whatever it was. Though it still lost to Benjamin Button ( :schierke:). I want to see Slumdog Millionare so bad, I'm guessing that film will win for best picture.

A

avidwriter

Hellboy should have won over button. Button was more CGI. Also Slumdog, god I can't wait till people stop talking about this fucking movie. Didn't the same thing happen with Crash? Ugh. I will never see either.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Let's see:

Best PictureSlumdog Millionaire
Best Foreign Language FilmDepartures - Japan
Best Documentary FeatureMan on Wire
Best Animated FeatureWALL·E
Best DirectorDanny BoyleSlumdog Millionaire
Best Actor in a Leading RoleSean PennMilk
Best Actress in a Leading Role Kate Winslet The Reader
Best Actor in a Supporting Role Heath Ledger The Dark Knight
Best Actress in a Supporting RolePenélope CruzVicky Cristina Barcelona
Best Writing - Original ScreenplayDustin Lance BlackMilk
Best Writing - Adapted Screenplay Simon BeaufoySlumdog Millionaire
Jean Hersholt Humanitarian Award Jerry LewisComedic film & Humanitarian Work

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Honestly, I'm just glad Ledger got his award. He certainly deserved it after he was snubbed for his Brokeback performance.

X

Xem

Call me dumb, but Ben Stiller was making fun of Joaquin Phoenix right? I thought it was funny. :azan:

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pflgMxxBPuY

Youtube Link for Stiller as Joaquin. For the record, I think he nailed it :guts: Though I didn't actually laugh :azan:

Top Bottom