New profile posts

Been looking for a pinball machine to re-theme. Plan on making custom decals and audio for this Berserk pin. Depending on which one I get, I'll choose an appropriate theme from the story.
Reactions: Aazealh
underpileofdeadbodies
underpileofdeadbodies
Scratch that. I found Gauntlet Legends Arcade in Kansas. Road trip time and I'm out of space for another year or two.
Grail
Grail
Sounds like a fun project dude, post progress shots on the Creation Station when you get a chance!
What are you all gonna do for Berserk's birthday? I was thinking of buying a deluxe beer and restart the series. I might treat myself with the deluxe edition since I have an unused amazon gift card.
I'm going crazy. I cannot enjoy my free time, I got to be doing something that I consider meaningful or I get really anxious. Damnit, head! Let me enjoy my damn nothingness!
  • Sad
Reactions: jackson_hurley
Fancypantaloons
Fancypantaloons
I've watched many Jordan Peterson videos about parenting, and there are some bits that may be useful for you. I remember one in particular about adjusting the kids' bed time so you and your partner can have a life, at least at night. I can't remember what video in particular but here you have an useful playlist:

Fancypantaloons
Fancypantaloons
Maybe you are not looking for help and maybe you dislike Peterson but I thought this may be useful. It doesn't hurt to share it here.
May the force be with you @Walter
Walter
Walter
Appreciate the advice but Peterson seems like a psuedoscience cult leader kind of guy.
My bike got stolen today while I was working. I didn't let that ruin my day. There was nothing I could do, it was out of my control, so I let it be. I knew it could happen one day, and it did.
Moving on!
jackson_hurley
jackson_hurley
For sure! I'm trying to work on me on a couple of different aspects. It's not always easy but seeing other people do it can be inspiring so thank you I guess?! :serpico:
Spiky Spaghetti
Spiky Spaghetti
I feel like my comment was not an appropriate one but I just had to do it, sorry.
Sometimes my day gets ruined over something silly that I don't have control over.
I admire your composure and I hope you get your bike back.
Try asking for surveillance footage around the perimeter of the occurrence (if there's any).
If nothing comes of it, I hope Griffith grants you a big discount price on the next one you buy.
Fancypantaloons
Fancypantaloons
There was nothing wrong with your comment, @Spiky Spaghetti , don't worry about it.
Thanks for your support! :slan:
Netflix reaching a deal with dark horse comics. Please reassure me that the rights for an animation has to pass through Miura or Hakusensha or something... I don't want them to touch Berserk.
So guys, what's the deal with weighted blankets?
IncantatioN
IncantatioN
It was recommended to me by a doctor I met socially and we talked about it briefly. I remember her saying it would help me with my stress and insomnia. I was only sleeping 3 or 4 hours max every night and thought it was work/ financial stress related. Honestly I haven't had the time to look into them because there were bigger priorities/ hurdles last year but I should. Maybe after I move this month.
Reactions: Grail
Grail
Grail
@Oburi Damn dude! As a fellow drooler, I think I'll steer clear of any electric blankets.

@IncantatioN: That's one thing I was wondering about. Does the weight and weight distribution of a blanket really make a difference in improving your sleep, or general anxiety? Anyway, I hope you're sleeping better now man, and good luck with the move!
V
Vampire_Hunter_Bob
Top Bottom