Recent content by =_=ArucarD_=

1. A

Fresh off the presses..ff11

japanese version i think is definately always better. legend of dragoon(jap version) had a few longer cinemas. Its alway better in Japan. But this online crap is just wrecking some games. it would be okay if ff was that style to begin with but changing it is stupid but thats my 2 cents. later
  2. A

Is there any game with a better story then Xenogears?

star ocean, their is no game with such an intense detail. No other game can have as many different endings.In no other game does the little side mini come into play. Great game,but i think everyone here forgot about one of the first games with cinematic voice overs....Legend of dragoon. My...
  3. A

Fresh off the presses..ff11

Damn it. Got to play beta version of 11..NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! God awful! Why did they wreck it. They should really just change the title to everquest. Nothing wrong with everquest, but its not ff style. And the good version(good as it...
  4. A

devil may cry 2!!!!!!Amazing

Holy shit. CRUSHES shinobi. dont even bother renting. BUY buy buy! double disc play as guy or girl(notice the resident evil guy/girl game). Dante is such a pimp in this game the cinemas are flawless gameplay flawless. The ONLY flaw i found in the game, is the opening sounds exactly like...
  5. A

Steve-O

Wow, got the Steve-O dvd's this weekend, Crazy, recommend them to everyone. Bunch of drugged up crazy guys. Never seen anything like it. Building a skate park in his apartment after getting an eviction notice. Shooting fireworks at people jumping out of planes into water. crazy. Rent em watch...
  6. A

Hellsing, what a great show.

I feel that there is so many bad vampire animes out there that this was a treat. Being a big vampire fan, but the parts where arucard goes savage and kicks everyones ass is cool. Not Gatsu style but cool nonetheless. later. Tommorow
  7. A

Hellsing, what a great show.

Well berserk is my ultimate anime series, akira being my favorite anime movie, just below it is ninja scroll and cowboy bebob, but the other day i went into rogers and saw this cool case. It was for hellsing i recommend everyone to go and rent it it is amazing.later
Top Bottom