Recent content by AC

1. A

Skull Rose Images

:P All Right I'll admit it. I didn't look that much at all. I think it stems from my laziness. But anyway thanks for the image. I need it with a white background because I want to enlarge the image and draw around it. I was thinking of adding a hawk or something with wings. It'll probably take...
  2. A

Skull Rose Images

Here's the deal. I got a tattoo of the Skull Rose (the rose on SkullKnight's Shield) on my left shoulder. And I used an image from this website as an example to give to the tattoo artist. It was the skull rose wihtout a blue background. I want to add some more onto the tattoo but I can't find...
  3. A

Screen Shots

Actually, I have the skull rose, from SkullKnight's shield as a tattoo. I got it last summer and I used the skrose image from this site. I need to get another skrose image with a white background. I want to add more onto the tattoo I have. Does anybody have one?
  4. A

Beserk Manga-ordering Info

Thanks for the reply. I wanted to order from them because I can get all volumes 1-22 for pretty cheap. Has anyone ever heard anything bad about them? I also wanted to know if you had an image of the skull rose without a blue background on it that you could e-mail to me. Thanks...
  5. A

Beserk Manga-ordering Info

I'm getting ready to order volumes 1-22 from aclimatesolution.com and I wanted to know if any has ever had any problems with them.
Top Bottom