Recent content by Akito Tenkawa

1. A

Anime Outtakes

Not sure what the shit would do, but it's worth a shot, haha. I'll be going home for Thanksgiving...
  2. A

Anime Outtakes

Anyone happen to know where I can download the outtakes for Berserk? They watched Berserk via fansubs and my brother won't let me take his DVDs to college, but I really wanna show them the outtakes since they are so funny. Just wondering if there is a way for me to download them. After much...
  3. A

Has Griffiths proved himself?

But didn't SK say that he and Guts are like fish in the water, they can jump out at times? Wouldn't that make Guts and SK the only people able to harm Griffiths? Dunno, I'm prolly missing something here...
  4. A

Official Sammy's Berserk game site

Thanks, you were a great help.
  5. A

OK, I forgot about the arrows, hehe. Alright then, he is super powerful. Just sorta wanted to see him do something really really amazing (like wave a hand and wipe out an entire army).
  6. A

Official Sammy's Berserk game site

Just wondering, playasia.com (where I get all my import stuff from) has both games listed for pre-order (I'm gonna get the $100+ premium one) but it says nothing about the bonus Zodd figure. Is it implied that it will be there, or should I email them and ask or find another site that definetely...
  7. A

I'm trying to remember if Griffiths has proved to be incredibly strong... I just remember him killing one leader guy with his sword and that's about it. BTW, I'm talking about reborn Griffiths. I mean, I know he must be super powerful being a GH member that was reborn and all, but everyone...
  8. A

Guts' desires for sacrifice

Re:Gut's Desires For Sacrifice I like that idea the best...
  9. A

Hello!

How's that? Sorry about the size, I was testing it and too lazy at the time to resize it some more. .tif files are a pain to edit...
  10. A

Berserker Armor

Sorry if this has been asked before, but is there any statues or action figures of Guts in the Berserker Armor? I can't seem to find any, so I'm guessing no since I think the Berserker Armor is still fairly new...
  11. A

Hello!

Thank you. Didn't expect such a quick response, hehe.
  12. A

Hello!

I made this account long ago, but only now have I read all of the Manga that is out so far. Just thought I'd make this my formal "Hello".
  13. A

The Best Outtakes

I like 5 the best. If I remember correctly, that has the outtake where Guts talks like Arnold Schwartzenager (sp?). The rest on there made me laugh so much as well, although I haven't watched them since the dvd first was released. The announcer ones are always funny though.
  14. A

Most Trucked-Up Moment of Berserk?

I have only seen the anime, and the "Most Trucked-Up Moment" I think was the whole eclipse seen (basically, the last 2 episodes). The anime was fairly normal up to there, with the exception of a few violent scenes and stuff. I was expecting a crazy ending because my friend told me it was...
Top Bottom