Recent content by alex333x

1. A

Initiating other people to the series

I convinced three friends, two of them when I was in high school, the other one is a dude I met through another friend that was more into naruto, ecchi and comedy stuff (after reading Berserk he switched to seinen), they all ended loving it and buying all the volumes themselves, and we had a...
  2. A

Wow, it's been a long time SK.net

Uhmm sorry if I didn't make myself clear, I haven't practiced my english either heh. It's that I took the Aazealh's Educational Test and failed horribly (6%) and most of the question I knew them before, and I used to participate in discussion in other forums and want to do it again, and I...
  3. A

Wow, it's been a long time SK.net

I feel kind of weird, it's been so long since the last time I logged into the site, about 2 and a half years, I don't even use this password anymore! I was not an active member, I just read topic after topic and barely posted 5 times. It's been a long time since I read a single volume of...
  4. A

VagaBIG edition!

Vagabond VIZBIG So, I was told that the first volume of Vagabond VizBig had already been released. Does anyone have it?, how does it compare with the original release? the same number of color pages as the original release? or some pages are grey-scale like other VizBig releases?...original...
  5. A

Dark Horse Releases

Thats some great news about the posters!! I was scared about that little thing, it wouldnt be THAT bad if they hadn't included the posters, but I really wanted to know, now I can sleep again! Also, I think more than half of the people that are really fans, leave the posters on the...
  6. A

Dark Horse Releases

Does anyone know if DH will include the posters in volume 22 and every volume after that one?
Top Bottom