Recent content by ambientshanks

1. A

Status of Berserk's Pre-publication

"Patience is a virtue". Miura-san has indeed made us so virtuous by testing our patients XD. Thank you miura-san for raising our standards :)
  2. A

Episode 355

Wow! That was a beautiful episode. The artwork combined with the narration makes the emotions so tangible, especially the snapshots of her memories. I can literally feel her nostalgia. I really loved the large image of Casca tearing from the mention of Guts, as it wonderfully depicts her longing...
  3. A

What are you listening to? (general music thread)

I've been music hunting lately and came across some really nice tracks by Susumu Hirasawa. The first one is called "love song" and its quite mellow. The second and my personal favorite is called "Echoes." His vocals are really transcendental and it topped "Earth" from berserk for me. Check them...
  4. A

Something Beautiful

its interesting and shows how much passion the person has for berserk. Although the lyrics go parallel with the plot, I just cant relate it to Berserk. its like listening to Kanye West rapping about Berserk. They just dont go together in my opinion.
  5. A

Berserk Moms

I think Casca epitomizes the essence of motherhood. Even in the mentally retarded state, she is able to protect the moonchild effectively. She instinctively realizes who the child is and nurtures her. I don't want to sound bogus or anything but it exemplifies a sort of instinct or a sense a...
  6. A

What'd you do over the weekend?

yea its a really sad night, both of my favs lost! :judo: I thought Pacman was hilarious at the end when he said he should have won the fight and that Mayweather kept on backing away. Mayweather is a brilliant boxer but he's still a douche who needs to complete highschool.
  7. A

Theoden's 3D Sculpts

Re: 3D Zodd sculpt and other stuff
  8. A

Adventures in YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhUBW2Da7cQ&list=FLxYCnAu9o_gEqrhEP_AOhXQ&index=63 the kid on the right was like ಠ_ಠ the entire time lol.
  9. A

How many people around you read Berserk?

Same here :( I've been telling my cousin to read it for a while but still no luck. I guess i will now tell him to watch the anime and then hope he reads the manga later.
  10. A

Episode 337

Hey guys! I don't think the Apostles would anything too rash unless ordered by Griffith himself. Maybe sinister looks and/or death threats from apostles in the future? On a side note, where will Rickert go to since most of the land is being terrorized by trolls and such. Or will he remain in...
Top Bottom