Recent content by Angrim

1. A

Lady Char- Is your LOT of statues and toys still for sale?

Hi is me again ^^...If u get me the Ds replica i will buy itfor u even is paying 1500 dollars ty
  2. A

Is it True ?

ok recently i went to go get my copy of Berserk vol.3 comic the one dark horse makes ok i told the guy that if he had any info about new berserk stuff... He said that there were planing or he heard from another friend that... they were goin to make another movie seiries of berserk a 2hrs Movie...
  3. A

Walter help me out plz

Hello all is me again o.o ^^ well im asking for the help of all my fellow berserk fans! out there. I already got my comic book so happy for that o.o. I want a exact repica of guts DS i know its out there but just not here in the U.S well not that i seen if anybody knows of this item give me a...
  4. A

Adopt a Troll!

Nice satute never seen it before o,o
  5. A

dark horse delay to 22nd i got the new guts millenium 2 mean face

yea >< that sucks been waiting for tha comic for 2 months now keep delaying :-\
  6. A

dark horse delay to 22nd i got the new guts millenium 2 mean face

Yea in my store were i go shopeing they dealyed the comic. Dark horse said that it was due on the 22nd so i got to back.... well atleast i got the guts blkswordsmen millenium 2 and the soundtrack of berserk ^^
  7. A

Rare Dragon Slayer Replica for Sale

tY for all ur help ladygriffith i appriciate it ^^
  8. A

i dont care how much i got to pay for it atlongest i have it im happy ^^ im a big fan ^^ @=={=============>
  9. A

O.O;; sorry but i dont know whats pm >< im a newbie in this site
  10. A

8" Gatsu and the normal price?

how do u scan pictures i got a couple of pics in my room i want to share ^^ ;D
  11. A

AOW NEW RELEASES UPDATE!

Guys post here that explosiontoys are no goood with pre orders i dont like risking it ... :'( :'(
  12. A

Yes i want the info plz... do they accept credit cards if so im so goin to get it so plz send me a info or post a link.... or send me a email at Carnage@aol.com plz and ty... uhh im so exciteded now ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
  13. A

AOW NEW RELEASES UPDATE!

Man i hope the store i go to have those action figures ^^ hopeing
  14. A

Damm the DS i want that replica i live in L.A and all i could finds is anime shop fish store thats were i get all my berserk stuff they dotn got the ds though ?>< anybody know were i could get it on site or order it ? if so please post ^^
  15. A

8" Gatsu and the normal price?

i got that guy for 15$ in my store i go shoping for anime
Top Bottom