Recent content by Animegirl^_^

1. A

coloring request

sent to you
  2. A

coloring request

you might be right, By the way woraug i made the avatar, but i can see you have one now, i couldn't find a site to upload it, i made 2 one with your name and one just normall
  3. A

coloring request

Looks like a wing too me, so thats what im going to color it as ;D anyway i'll get a colored verison too you as soon as i can. EDIT: it's not a wing, it's his horn with coulds of dust behind him.
  4. A

Void

Those that do not know the brain feels no pain would be kinda confused by what you said, cause your example is of a guy who has just had alot of pain killers. i think if he wasen't he would be scearming his insides out!
  5. A

Most Trucked-Up Moment of Berserk?

True, but you can be ripped apart. Most desturbing moment... hmmm... i guess the troll rape,the lost children arc was messed up with the kids.
  6. A

Calling all members

i don't think staues by Banpresto count, walter said Art of war only
  7. A

Calling all members

i ment online stores not overseas stores, stores like Yesanime.com has nothing but hawk soldier all sites on toycoms site mentions all websites that sell berserk merchandise Guts's rage sword of the berserker is made by edios and given the staus of the dreamcast, it's not being made however it...
  8. A

Calling all members

toycom is the only place i can find anything besides hawk soldier guts, which means that any retailer(besides ones i don't know of) do not have Mad face black swords men guts griftth and caska 2 pack and any staue. the new mercenary young and older guts are made by Toycom themselves and i...
  9. A

Parallels between Gutts/Zood, Griff/SK

New spin on an old speculation, "guts walking the same path as skull knight" but seeing as how they are all in the same realm(dimension) they really can't be parallel to one anothere. maybe it whould be true if 2 of the 4 had been introduced after the eclipse and rebirth ceromony, cause then the...
  10. A

All I need is a little info.

this board has alot of translations, even in the top menu bar of your internet browser, it says trans which is short for translations! ;D hope i helped
  11. A

Episode 227

Re:Chapter 227 if you think about it he alreddy is being tortured!
  12. A

Episode 227

Re:Chapter 227 oh great question i whouldn't mind knowing. but i assume it whould have been mentioned cause a changeing plate of metal is quite odd LOL
  13. A

Episode 227

Re:Chapter 227 thats it LOL thanks (i didn't know how too say it with out taking up alot of space LOL) glad to know im not the only one *sweat dorp*
  14. A

Episode 227

Re:Chapter 227 ok heres something to stop asking what it means It Dose Not Matter, If you can't understand it then it was not funny! i have a random sence of humor cause of ADHD so even my girl friend dosen't get it so it don't matter ;) just forget it now back to THIS topics subject, episode...
  15. A

Episode 227

Re:Chapter 227 oh well it was just what i thought of when you typed " but did any of you ever think of asking Zodd how he feels about his strength in comparison to other apostles?" which just something i thought souned funny the first time i read it.
Top Bottom