Recent content by anubis

1. anubis

Dark Horse Releases "Deluxe" Berserk Edition

Sorry for double post, the black tome has arrived, and I´m very pleased with the quality, the weight when I hold it on my hands, the satanic feel to it, hell, even the smell is great. I´ve never seen a manga treated like this before (though I´m sure there are more examples). Highly recommended...
  2. anubis

I couldn´t resist and in the end bought the first deluxe volume! And I don´t regret it My wallet regrets it though
  3. anubis

For me, they´re must-buys, if they actually release them all. I find the design for the cover particularly appealing; not a drawing of giant monsters or even of Guts yelling at the sky, but just a demonic symbol, all in red and black. Not only do I find these kind of evocative designs much more...
  4. anubis

Episode 358

That´s a relief, I wonder what Miura has in store for us... I´ll check the podcast, seems interesting, thanks for the link.
  5. anubis

Thanks for the info, Walter. I´m guessing each volume will comprise 3 regular volumes, which means around 42 months of waiting to have all the chapters up to now in this format. :shrug:Oh well, I guess it´ll be worth it.
  6. anubis

Have they made any estimates about when will the final hardcover be released? I would love to buy these, but I´m not certain they will release all the story arcs in this format. I mean, they are taking so long to release each volume, and if the first ones don´t sell well...:sad:
  7. anubis

Episode 358

Do you guys think we will see other cultures/kingdoms in future episodes? Seems like Griffith is hell-bent (pun intended) on conquering the whole world. Also, I hope we are not reaching the end here, I know about the upcoming duel between Griffith and Guts, but I would love to see plenty of new...
  8. anubis

POLL: Guess Miura's 'Next Project'

I would love to have something like the official guidebook, only more in depth and featuring stuff (locations, denizens...etc) never seen in the main series, when it finishes. Maybe a spin-off wouldn´t be such a good idea, but I´d certainly buy an enormous Berserk encyclopedia with lots of info...
  9. anubis

What Are You Playing?

Currently playing as a vault hunter in the chaotic world of borderlands, and having a blast. I´m replaying them, finished 1 along with all dlc (just before they released the remaster! :sad:) and am now firing my way through the second one.
  10. anubis

Yet another Skull Knight adept..

Hello, I´m a long time Berserk fan that seems to have found the best berserk community, to discuss the manga in depth. I read berserk some years ago (they weren´t aboard the boat yet), and I consider it one of men´s finest masterpieces, that deserves to be analyzed profusely and through...
Top Bottom