Recent content by ArgosNitefall

1. A

FF7: Advent Children

I'm going to agree with Griffith, on this one. The picture of Cloud makes him look a little bit like Tidus (FFX) with spikey hair, and I freaking hate Tidus, happy little homo. The CGs in the original game were pretty cool, if they would have made the charcter look like that, it might have...
  2. A

Dark Horse taking up a mighty load

You forget zee capital letter! Get in zee cooler!! (Anyone ever seen The Great Escape?) Anyways, sorry for that whole Dark Horse TokyoPop misunderstanding, my "bad," as they say. Glad to hear that Dark Horse is reliable, because if they messed up Berserk, I'd simply just have to kill them...
  3. A

favorite food to eat while reading berserk

Generally, I don't eat while reading, to much risk involved. I have once eaten a meatball sandwish (may all your sandwishes come true...) while reading a scan once. So I guess that counts. Brownies, too, mmm... chocolate brooowwwwnies.
  4. A

Greetings, everyone

It's just a joke, but since you seem to have a pre-disposition with phalluses, I won't judge you. Whatever floats your boat.
  5. A

Greetings, everyone

I lack the words to describe my thanks to Majin for choosing silence rather than sarcasm. ::bows with most humility:: So who's got scans?
  6. A

Dark Horse taking up a mighty load

Okay, when I first heard the news that Dark Horse was gonna be releasing Berserk in Oct. I was thrilled. Then I got to thinking, I've never read a manga done by Dark Horse before, the only thing I've hever heard of is their, what some would call, failure with Initial D. What the genreal...
  7. A

Greetings, everyone

I'm new here and just wanted to say, "Hi." "Hi." That's all, I'm looking forward to enjoying these boards.
Top Bottom