Recent content by Baato

1. Baato

Brand of Sacrifice

Hi all, just thought I'd share a bit with you all. This is something that I made in Flash and Photoshop months ago, and was slated to be my PS3 avatar pic for online gaming and whatnot. And as most who have PS3s know, online PS3 avatars must be chosen from a list, they cannot be uploaded. So it...
  2. Baato

Creation of Guts Costume

This past halloween I've been giving it some thought and I've decided that I'd really want to make a guts costume sometime in the future. Not berserker armor, but his previous, signature armor set. I know that this would be both hard and expensive (especially if you want to make it look...
  3. Baato

Artistically transforming Berserk(PS2 GAME) into a movie..type thing-Help needed

If anyone has ever gone onto KHU (a Kingdom Hearts fansite) one might've seen what they have done there with the KH1 game, in where they basically created movie "episodes" of a mixture of cutscenes and some ingame scenes to create something that would more or less resemble a movie makeover...
  4. Baato

Berserk (PS2) Music Video Tribute (FMV & Ingame mix)

aww, c'mon aazealh that seems pretty mean =-/
  5. Baato

Guts' Kill Roster: How many has he REALLY killed?

interestingly, the manga did not show all 100 mercenaries that gatts killed during his return to the hawks with Caska after falling off the waterfall's edge.
  6. Baato

2 pictures of the Behelit (sleeping and awakened) on black background

Re: 2 pictures of the Beherit (sleeping and awakened) on black background Awesome, I just finished colouring in the Behelit. Check it out below, its for everyone who wants to use it for anything :P Thanks again CnC for letting me know about this oppertunity lol...
  7. Baato

Re: 2 pictures of the Beherit (sleeping and awakened) on black background no.. I wouldn't sell it to you anyway... and thanks for acting like a jackass. Anyway, thanks CnC I'll look into it, thankfully I bought volumes 12, 13, and 15 like half a week ago lol
  8. Baato

I want to make a custom berserk tshirt. What I was thinking is buying a black tshirt, and then putting a big pic of the behelit (with the scrambled facial features) on the front, and on the back it would be the same behelit but with wide open eyes and mouth, crying with blood streaming down its...
  9. Baato

Berserk (PS2) Music Video Tribute (FMV & Ingame mix)

This is something I made for the purpose of promoting the series.. My goal here was to make a "trailer" that would capture the attention of the ones watching and would make them want to get the game and play it. Basically, to get more people into the series via the game. I think its been...
Top Bottom