Recent content by Barbarian_Pete

1. B

Episode 206

Thank you Puella! :) Man, this story is like reading a novel, sentence per day.
  2. B

Episode 203

Thank you Puella. :)
  3. B

Episode 203

> Miura’s managed to expand the Berserk world into something much grander and deeper without going beyond the rules of the world he originally established. I agree! The magic the group has is not THAT powerful and it is not going to blow up the world, that is quite an exageration. I think...
  4. B

Episode 203

Thank you for the summary Olivier.  I wonder at this point what is Guts intention with Griffith?
  5. B

Episode 195

THANK YOU Puella. I really really really appreciate you putting those scans up.
  6. B

I know the scans are gone, but..

Or perhaps someone ELSE other than Walter where to scan the manga and put it up on a geocities website and then post the URL on this message board. Wouldn't THAT spite some selfish undeserving scum who was banned from this message board. Then all would be back to normal and good. You gotta...
  7. B

I know the scans are gone, but..

It wouldn't surprise me if someone was still scanning in the mangas and a circle of people distributing them so that they still get to see the latest ones. Question is... HOW DO I GET IN THE LOOP!!! (echoing desperate scream) ;D
Top Bottom