Recent content by Berserk155

1. Berserk155

[FS] AoW Guts ceremony chapter

Thank you Maiku,the statue is not sold; i think this is a good idea,i'll try through the facebook group. Thank you again
  2. Berserk155

[FS] AoW Guts ceremony chapter

The statue is the limited 2 produced in 50 pieces worldwide. The statue is in perfect condition, always displayed in a closed showcase, away from heat sources and in a non-smoking house. I am selling it to monetise and move on to another project. Art box and brown box available and in excellent...
  3. Berserk155

[FS] OR Berserk ART OF WAR FIGURES & Konami TCG

New purchase concluded with Grorum, yet another confirmation of a helpful, friendly and precise person, very fast shipping and excellent packaging. Thanks again
  4. Berserk155

Skull Knight Tattoo

It's beautiful!!! I really like it! I have a berserk's tattoo too but I'm working on choosing other images because I want to continue..I miss two of my favorite characters..skull knight and Gurunberd
  5. Berserk155

[WTB] WINTER JOURNEY

Hello everybody. I am looking for a winter journey to close my collection (any version is good for me). Let me know if you are selling.
  6. Berserk155

GUTS CEREMONY CHAPTER

Hi everyone! I am desperately trying to find a Guts ceremony chapter (limited 3 would be a dream). Anyone who wants to sell it or knows who may be interested please contact me. We can talk about any proposal. Thanks Cheers
  7. Berserk155

[FS] OR Berserk ART OF WAR FIGURES & Konami TCG

I had the pleasure of buying a statue from Grorum;maximum seriousness, was available to answer my every question or request, the transaction was perfect and the statue arrived as described and intact. See you next time thanks for everything
  8. Berserk155

[SELL/TRADE] Cutie1 S.K & Exhibition Fine Board

Hi!,just for information!I saw on your instagram that you have the berserk Kirie,do you sell it too?hi thank you
  9. Berserk155

[WTB] Art of war cannon slice-guts birth-zodd revelations

Hi everyone, I'm looking for some pieces. I am also willing to buy through intermediaries and resellers; If you intend to sell them please contact me with PM. I am looking for ̶Z̶o̶d̶d̶ ̶R̶e̶v̶e̶l̶a̶t̶i̶o̶n̶s̶ Guts birth ceremony chapter ̶G̶u̶t̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶s̶p̶i̶n̶n̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶n̶o̶n̶...
  10. Berserk155

[FS] 1/10 and 1/15 statues by ART OF WAR

Pm sent
  11. Berserk155

Kentarou Miura has passed away

Rest in peace Master Miura. Thank you
  12. Berserk155

[FS] AOW Statues

Hello!Another statue purchased from Stardustgatzu, another super positive review!he's a correct guy, helpful,accurate,scrupulous and very honest.The statue arrived perfectly packaged.Do not hesitate to buy from him,he is a guarantee. Thank you
  13. Berserk155

[FS] 1/10 and 1/15 statues by ART OF WAR

I I had the pleasure of buying sk statue and gurunbeld from elrep, he is a serious person, precise, friendly and very professional, the shipping was very fast and the packaging was perfect,very accurate.See you soon to the next purchase Stefano
  14. Berserk155

[FS] AOW Statues

I had the pleasure of buying a statue from stardustgatzu and I hope to buy from him many others; he is a serious person, precise, friendly and very professional, the shipping was very fast and the packaging even art of war would not have been able to do better. Hello!See you soon to the next...
Top Bottom