Recent content by Berserker7

1. B

Some good statues on Ebay right now!

lol i thought it was a rip off... might as well fork out the extra few hundreds and get the proper 1/10 scale model. yeah ebay hardly has any of the older statues.. only rarely do they show up.
  2. B

does anyone know roughly how much guts on horse 1/15 scale(re release) is worth? some guy is trying to sell it on ebay for 799..
  3. B

Repainting Project

bloody zodd 3 gotta get me one of those! :zodd: However i do agree with directDK.. it is a bit frustrating since i bought these as soon as they came out. I was considering getting desperate attack repainted but i think i will have to give that one a miss...
  4. B

Congratulations Rakshas!! I was planning on sneaking a bit on that statue, but the price was going too high and i had a few bills to pay ;-(. hmm i contemplating whether to put a bid in for griffith millenium falcon on horse exclusive on ebay.. but i want the one with the black rakshas not brown.
  5. B

Looking For These Statues

there is a seller on ebay who last time i spoke to him a week or so ago had the griffith hawk soldier. he occassionaly sells statues on ebay. just bought the lost children 001 from him. his user id there is denishwang2001. guts and slan i just got one recently from japan.. ebay had one until a...
  6. B

Lost Children 001 all mine!!;-) :zodd:
  7. B

AOW - Guts Blackswordman "Birth Feast" II Statue

LOL thats the first AoW statue to sell out in a while. i would never get pvc
Top Bottom