Recent content by Berzerker

1. B

The Robert Hamburger ending!

Re: The ULTIMATE boring ending! Because it's one of the biggest sites on the internet. Okay, fine. Aazealh, would please delete this topic, so that I can restart it as "The Robert Hamburger Ending" and explain realultimatepower.com first. Then hopefully people won't get so pissy! Edit: I just...
  2. B

Re: The ULTIMATE boring ending! Oh, yeah. Now I remember. I think I was told I could get scans here (can't remember where). Guess I was dead wrong.
  3. B

Re: The ULTIMATE boring ending! Thank you very much. I'm usually good at avoiding double posting. But I had a question, and didn't see an edit button. Now, if I could only change my profile, or find the F@#$ing Asinine Douchebag from Fagotron who hacked it!
  4. B

Re: The ULTIMATE boring ending! LOL! Okay, it's kinda funny what you did to my profile, but I'd really like to change it and post messeges. I mean come on, it just isn't fair to quarantine a guy just because he posts a joke that YOU don't think is funny. So would you please be as curtious as...
  5. B

Okay, for those of you with no idea who Robert Hamburger is, he runs one of the biggest and most HILARIOUS sites on the net called realultimatepower.com. The deal is that he's supposed to be a ten-year-old (while in reality, he's in his twenties) who's obsessed with ninjas and knows absolutely...
  6. B

Volume 1 Scans

Haha... cute. Well, I'm guessing you have obtained such scans using the afformentioned items. So would it be so much as to asked if you would share them? You know, simply for the sake of performing a good deed on behalf of another.
  7. B

Volume 1 Scans

For what?
  8. B

Volume 1 Scans

Where?
Top Bottom