Recent content by billlyum

1. B

Spawn Godslayer - Berserk Similarities?

This guy from Images new Godslayer comic look familiar?: Like someone we've all seen before?: Godslayer is a new Spawn spin off from Image Comics which I picked up at the Wizard Comic Con last month. I liked Spawn a lot when I was younger but I haven't touched any American comics for...
  2. B

Help w/ the PS2 game

Question #1: Ok, when playing the game are you suppose to stay put and kill every enemy that comes your way until they stop coming? I tried doing this on the first level and it seemed like the snowmen where never going to stop. So now I pretty much kill in spurts and then run for a while, then...
  3. B

Statue Assembly Difficulty?

about how many pieces are these things? Like, is the arm all one piece or is it seperated into hand, forarm, etc...?
  4. B

Statue Assembly Difficulty?

Ok, I have never constructed a model car, or model anything for that matter, but i can follow directions and am good w/ my hands. The statue I'm looking at is pre painted, 18cm, Art of War Black Swordsman PVC Statue. Are these complicated to assemble? Also, are english instructions included...
  5. B

Anyone play the Berserk PS2 demo??

I just dl'ed the DEMO of the new berserk ps2 game. The rar wants a pw before I can extract it. Anyone do this yet and can help me out w/ the pw?? its killing me to stare at the archive on my desktop and not be able to play it...
Top Bottom