Recent content by bitterbeings

1. B

Lith's colors & tutorials

still pumping out amazing work. i like the first one best.
  2. B

Dark Horse Releases

half of my dark horse collection were victims of water damage :( that's pretty much it.
  3. B

Happy New Year Sk.net!

happy new years urah-body! cheers to hopefully another 2 volumes of Berserk this year amongst other positive things!
  4. B

Skull Knight questions...

Yea, when I made this topic I had a pretty loose understanding of Skull Knight's statements so I grasped at straws to come to a conclusion. I figured that by the fish (Guts) jumping out of the water, he would be avoiding death; being that Guts' ultimate fate was chosen to be Griffith's...
  5. B

Now that you point that out, you've got me thinking. Since Void was the first member of the God Hand and Skull Knight (assuming he IS in fact Emperor Gaiseric) was ruler 1000 years ago (roughly around the same time Void was inducted into the God Hand), what if Skull Knight had something to do...
  6. B

Haha, it was great reading you guys' responses, everything makes more sense now. After reading your responses, now I need to know how you guys came up with Void possibly being the 'sage' who was locked up in the tower. Was this mentioned anywhere? or just estimated guess.
  7. B

Just got done reading Vol. 18 of the Dark Horse release and there are a of couple things I came across which didn't make much sense to me. First question is a quick one. At the part where Farnese and the bird guy enter Mozgus' chamber, Mozgus says that a sage was once imprisoned in the tower...
  8. B

Berserk the Manga Re-read Thread Vol. 3

I'm pretty late on this, but I think these threads are a good idea. I too enjoy this segment a lot, but I don't understand why the whole Godhand ordeal suddenly comes to an end. It also felt strange that Griffith didn't show any attachment to Guts, as if he didn't acknowledging their past. He...
  9. B

Proj's colors

lol, what's that supposed to mean? I am by no means dissing the series - I own nearly all the volumes released in the U.S. and love the series. Just saying that color really makes the images come alive.
  10. B

Proj's colors

Wow, you (both proj and lith) make Berkserk being in black and white a crime, you've successfully spoiled me! Now its going to be difficult going back and reading the mangas as they are, being colorless makes them feel so empty lol. 
Top Bottom