Recent content by Blade of the Berserker

1. B

Gecco re-releasing Headlong berserker guts and zodd kit

I guess that was back when they did new content instead of just doing repaints. Well, once Gecco sends me the kit I'll have both. Should be interesting to compare the two. Coincidentally, I just got an email the other day from Gecco saying the shipping would cost $20. Overall, looks like the...
  2. B

Gecco re-releasing Headlong berserker guts and zodd kit

Its the same scene from AoW's Berserk and Fire Dragon. Almost exactly the same sculpture. I wonnder which came out first.
  3. B

No.402 Berserk -The Tentacle Ship Blue Steel Version

Scratfh that, I just got an email from Art of War sayong they have one available. Hell yes. :badbone:
  4. B

[WTB] 20th Anniversary Guts Statue or Tentacle Ship Statue

Thanks for all the replies and interest, but I finally got a line on my statues! HA HA KURWA
  5. B

What do you do for a living

Nuclear operator in the military. Getting out soon, though.
  6. B

Theoden's 3D Sculpts

Any chance you'd want to see these in bronze or aluminum? I'm into casting metal and I think these would be very easy to make molds with.
  7. B

[WTB] 20th Anniversary Guts Statue or Tentacle Ship Statue

Just as the topic implies. I'm looking to buy one or the other. Potentially both if the price and shipping are good.
  8. B

[FS] 20th Anniversary serial number 001 - ZODD Revelation PRICE DOWN!!!!

Re: SELL ART OF WAR STATUE (PRICE DROP !!!!!!!!) ----(added photos) I bought the arnored berserk statue. Good seller, prompt shipping. Everything was packaged correctly and securely. Well done.
  9. B

mildew stains

They have mold and mildew stain removers at most grocery stores. I'd suggest getting a q-tip or cotton ball and applying a small amount of liquid to the statue. If you go in small, consecutive applications you won't appreciably affect the paint. Edit: Apparently spelling is not my strong suit...
  10. B

No.402 Berserk -The Tentacle Ship Blue Steel Version

Man, that sold out quick. I went to the site less than two hours after the preorders opened up and it was already gone. Extremely dissapointing. I got on the cancellation list, but I doubt that anything will come of it.
Top Bottom