Recent content by bluegaiga

1. B

Re-release of "Black Swordsman" Statue! (?)

I think the one you refer to is a Action Figure, since the material listed was PVC and Metal. And now you can actually order the limited edition direct from AOW's website. They start to sell to Oversea customer now? Don't know how long will they keep doing that....since I heard AOW is not...
  2. B

Official Art of War site now in English

and if anyone like to know, AOW now will sale directly to US customers.... the only thing we need to pay extra is the $25 bank charge for them to received foreign wires...... not sure if they can take credit card or not, but money transfer is the method I know they will take for now.... here is...
  3. B

AOW Wild statue

A good one to add to make a pair with Guts' "Demon Dog" Statue, but that is you have to get your hands on the Demon Dog statue first. Since you need the "Purchase Coupon" comes with the "Demon Dog" statue in order to purchase this one......a very good way to make sure you buy both and for AOW...
  4. B

what's an "artist proof" art-of-war statue?

"Artist Proof" could have serveral explanations: 1. The first couple statues that were made and colored to the standard that approved by the original sculptor, then given to other artists to reproduce during the mass production. 2. The inspection models that pulled out from the middle of mass...
Top Bottom