Recent content by Brand of Sacrifice

1. B

If the God Hand was killed

I agree. Thanks for the reply
  2. B

If the God Hand was killed

If the 5 God Hand members were killed, would Guts' and Casca's brands disappear? Or better yet, what if Idea was killed (most likely impossible). Or are Guts and Casca basically going to "hell" when they die no matter what? I don't think there is an answer to this but I was thinking maybe if the...
  3. B

Guts' Eye

Ah, that makes the most sense, thanks.
  4. B

Guts' Eye

This is just something trivial I've been wondering about, and this might just be a stupid question but oh well. As we all know, Guts' eye was gouged out, impaled, or whatever you want to call it, and he simply keeps it closed. Is this possible in real life? Whenever someone is missing an eye...
  5. B

The Theme of Berserk

I definitely agree that there is no central theme in Berserk, as the story and characters are too complex for that. Its not just a story where you can say at the end to your grandchildren "the moral of the story is so and so" like most stories. There's a lot in Berserk to interpret personally as...
  6. B

Guts and Godo, Band of the Hawk members

Ah, I must have missed those things. Yeah a father would be too much I should have used a better word, maybe something along the lines of a mentor, or simply a good friend. But he does want Guts to have a good life. I agree the Hawk members' pasts definitely aren't necessary and I wouldn't mind...
  7. B

Guts and Godo, Band of the Hawk members

When and how did Guts meet Godo? I don't remember it being clarified or not, I'm guessing that they met through Godo making armor and weapons for various mercenary bands when Guts was a kid. They seemed to have an interesting relationship and I hope Miura goes more in-depth about it someday. I...
  8. B

Judeau AMV

Hey SK.net, first post. For all the Judeau fans, I came across this perfectly done AMV that I just wanted to share since I personally really enjoyed it. I was surprised to find one of him when I searched for it, but glad I did since he's my favorite character, besides Guts of course. :judo: lol...
Top Bottom