Recent content by brunoafh

1. B

Episode 245

There's no way to get any more information from this picture then we did at the end of 244, sadly. At least I don't think.
  2. B

Gif-a-mania!!!!!

"Look, an avatar"
  3. B

Episode 244

I think it's as simple as what DemonX said. The king was FURIOUS at Griffith and just wanted him dead, it didn't matter if Chuda assassins killed him. Silat just did it for the money having no knowledge he was to be at war with Midland in the following years. Ganishaka probably attacked beaucse...
  4. B

Episode 244

Silat was leading a mercenary group for Midland to track down the hawks, two of his scouts found them on a mountian top. Why Silat was leading troops for Midland (he's Kushan..) and with no Bakiraka (What?!) is beyond me... but that's how it happened. edit: I don't mind sending anyone chapter...
  5. B

What happened to the Sword of Resonance?

I don't think there's any need for discussion in this topic anymore, what more can be said :D
  6. B

Gif-a-mania!!!!!

It definatley is, thanks man! ;D
  7. B

What happened to the Sword of Resonance?

I wonder what will happen when SK and Guts go to fight the God Hand. If there's a moment where one of them can fight them, the other will obviosuly be there. I'd imaged they'd get pissed at each other beaucse of their quest for revenge. But Guts is going to get old and weak, so if he doesn't...
  8. B

Gif-a-mania!!!!!

Could you make me a gif of Guts ripping through the apostles at the eclipse? Just like random scenes of Guts using that horn to attack the apostles? Thanks :)
  9. B

Just arrived in Tokyo

Damn you. I want to go to Japan someday and check out all the shit, it would be awesome to be in the homeland of manga. *dreams of getting a job and plane tickets* Well, nevermind, no job for me ;D
  10. B

Episode 244

Yeah I pretty much figured that from the start, but it is still none the less a very interesting thought to consider when mentioned. And mostly, who ever said it was a ghost anyway.. it's just a figure, from what I can tell.
  11. B

Episode 244

I was thinking that too. Nice edit anyhoo. I don't think it's Rakshas though, doesn't look like him.
  12. B

Ishidoro Hate?

Mirua isn't know to make pointless characters. Ishidoro is the farthest thing from a comic relief only character. He goes into gay mode with Puck sometimes but it doesn't take away THAT much. Ishidoro looks up to Guts alot, that's an important element. He seems himself in Ishidoro in my...
  13. B

Episode 244

It was Mr. Mackey >:( :P
  14. B

Volume 1 Scans

XD
  15. B

Volume 1 Scans

I take it you colored your avatar too? Nice work. I would ask you if I could use it, but I don't know how to tell it's yours, maybe you should try to use signature on your work or something, heh. Like... whatever you want it. Good work either way.
Top Bottom