Recent content by Castaway

1. C

Berserk Tattoo

has anybody said calf yet? it might be a little fruity for guys...
  2. C

Post your description of the Elf King

sounds like Mahavira to me. for those of you who don't know, he was a king that became the perfect Jain, and instead of being reincarnated he was made part of Brahman (if i remember correctly)
  3. C

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

nice use of smiles, perverse use of the english language
  4. C

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

I love the food part of thanksgiving, but every year it forces me to reflect upon my super dysfunctional family. If you think I'm being dramatic, for starters, my cousin is a male stripper and steroid abuser. Happy holidays.
  5. C

X360 - w00t I won! I got it!!

my friend just got his for regular price. The perk of living in one of the biggest cities in the world, it's ALWAYS somewhere...
  6. C

Shadow of the Colossus

wow, that looks pretty awesome. I may pick that up as soon as i find some cash...
  7. C

Superman: the movie teaser

I like the sillouhetted curl of hair in the teaser. The teaser made it look like smallville with some more stuff strapped on. I have faith though, It should be pretty good.
  8. C

Griffith and Alexander the Great

I do agree that both Griffith and Alexander were similar in the aspect that they were both young, charismatic, and leaders. However, I think it ends there. I also doubt that Griffith was based on Alexander.
  9. C

Favorite Volume?

I love the whole series when Guts/Band of hawks is fighting huge armies, raiding and defending castles, etc. I loved the wide shots of everybody fighting. The art is amazing. I'm not sure what volumes they were. I think around 7ish. It's hard to explain, but that is my favorite part. Also...
  10. C

Spikey's Colors

I think that the colors are a little too bright and vivid. Also, I agree that the gradient is wrong for the picture. Unless that really happened. But i doubt it. Good job though!
  11. C

Griffith's face

I don't see why Griffith's face wasn't included in the manga... it would have been so simple and then we wouldn't have to idly (idley?) speculate on it. Personally, i think his face was all scarred, and generally disfigured.
  12. C

9 of 10 Scientists agree...

well... either somebody related to me carried the spook from europe to the US, or i made that up while talking about spoons on some forum...
  13. C

My first "fan art"...

That's really cool! I sort of like the simplicity. Maybe not THAT simple, but i wouldn't make it too complex.
  14. C

What's the deal with Mozgus?

I think it's a common question because at that point, you don't really know anything about the Behelit-Apostle, so some people don't know it's powers. (like me)
  15. C

Guts better off with fake hand?

I say that Guts is better with the fake hand. His life is about swinging his sword, and doing damage. Now, he can still hold the sword, but he can now fire the cannon and shoot the crossbow. It's can do more for him than his real hand ever could. Besides, without the cannon, he'd be dead a few...
Top Bottom