Recent content by Churn

1. C

A Skull night on the beach

I just thought i would add i noticed one connection between Void and Skullknight (might be mistaken). During the original eclipse Skullknight attack Void (i imagine this is where most of us are drawing their connection) but if you notice Void creates a cut in the dimension very similar to the...
  2. C

Um, couple of questions......

Hmm when i saw it it was a mix. When they spoke english it was straight english and no subs but the japanese parts had english subs. Nice movie though :p
  3. C

Berserk (DC)

Well i just got the DC game and i have been very excited. Anyway i know most of us are pretty sure it has already happened in the timeline of the manga but just some more evidence :) is that when your about to fight Zodd, Gattsu says "So Griffith is planning on raising an army of monsters?" or...
  4. C

Dreamcast Question

Here is a site it has the supported and non supported DC's it is pretty much all luck if you get one that does or doesnt. I picked mine up after the price drop and according to this site it should run CDR's it does run burned music but i havent tried anything else yet due to not having my burner...
  5. C

Episode 187

Re: Chapter 187 mk. III Well i don't think Gatts would become an apostle i mean thats what he is fighting against. Isnt it his dream to kill them all i mean he has shown he has some very stron will power i dont think he will just give in and become one of the "bad guys" and if he did what would...
Top Bottom