Recent content by Clutch

1. C

Episode 226

It looks to me like Slan's wound is more responsible for Gut's current "unconscious" fighting state than the armor itself (although it's difficult to tell without translations). The armor is definitely exacerbating the wound (feeding off his "spirit" maybe?).
  2. C

Episode 225

Re:Chapter 225 "And, in the place wherethis armor is not black, end of "black guts" was felt." The speculation regarding the color of Gut's new "skull armor" came directly from our friend at the babbling fish. So take it for what you will.
  3. C

Episode 225

Re:Chapter 225 Few things of note from our friend the babelfish guy. The title of the chapter is 'Mania (maniac?) Soldier'. He also claims (in big bold letters) that Gut's new skull armor is not black. (wtf color is it then?)
  4. C

Episode 225

Re:Chapter 224 I guess we'll finally get to see what Guts looks like in his new armor. Can't wait for the crowd reaction on that one.
  5. C

Episode 223

Our ace at Nifty.com is generally punctual with his summaries. I take the lack of a gibberish babel fish translation by this late in the week as an ominous sign.
  6. C

Episode 223

Sweet mother of god. . .
Top Bottom