Recent content by crematorium01

1. C

Berserk DVD VOl.2

there will be outtakes, what will they be about? Who knows, but I don't htink doing what they did in the second vol. would be tastesless. It would be hilarioius actually.
  2. C

Berserk Screenplay

SquareEarth is an american company?! Oh oh....
  3. C

Berserk Screenplay

who said this movie is going to be live action? ???
  4. C

Berserk DVD VOl.2

OH MAN! the outtakes on this one are just FUCKING HILARIOUS! Some of the best outtakes I've seen so far. GOod stuff, the video quality is amazing! I just mainyl wanted to comment on the outtakes, good goood stuff. ANyway, how did a copy? I went to Anime Expo where Media Blasters had a booth...
  5. C

Berserk Region 1 DVD Review

are you kidding? If you compare ANY domestic DVD with a fansub, the fansubs 95% of the time will ALMOST BE IDENTICAL to the fansub.
  6. C

How many Anime episodes?

it's not "Guts" or "Gatts", well nobody knows, but I perfer "Gatts" and yes, there are 25 eps unfortunatly...
  7. C

Completely new to the series, need advice.

save your money and get the legit release....
  8. C

I'm outputting the video with my real hollywood plus mpeg decoder card. So it's a regular composite video cable. However, the audio is still coming form my PC speakers. It really does look simply amazing with no artifacts other than the animation artifacts that are unavoidable.
  9. C

The video transfer was near flawless dude. What's your trip man? It's gorgous, everything is almost crystal clear. THe only artifacts that are on there is the shitty burns on the top and bottom of the video (mostly bottom) and even that is a problem with the animation itself, and not a...
  10. C

Berserk R1 VA dub cast as of episode 5

I personally enjoyed teh dub overall. I do perfer the japanese version though. Always have and always will. SUB is just better all the time. Also, let me point out some more things I didn't like: The character are just way to fucking formal. WHen guts is in the forest in the first ep he says...
  11. C

Berserk R1 VA dub cast as of episode 5

stop jumping to conclusions, here's my short review (taken from another post on a different MB) I beg to differ, I just watched teh first episode and It thought the dub was very good. Yes the script has problems, but the voiced are pretty killer. I do agree that Gats's screams are a little too...
  12. C

Berserk Music Video made by ME!

I agree with hodge. Good initiative bad product. My Own Savior could have been good, but the editing was simply...dull. The Manson video has pretty good editing and is the only reason why I like the video. Good quality as well. Other than that, the lyrics have jack shit to do with Berserk.
  13. C

My Own Savior is one of the poorest Berserk vids i'v ever seen. IMO, the editing is not even top notch and quality is just horrid. I can't say anything about the Nightwish video though, but i'll be more than willing to check it out. EDIT: There are so many "Forces" videos out there that it's...
  14. C

thanks man, I appreciate ^_^
  15. C

Yeah, I gree. ^_^ I love thosse 2 vids.
Top Bottom