Recent content by cucu4coco

1. C

Pre-order of New item: “BERSERK-commemoration statue of 20th anniversary”

Wow. Looks like I hit a nerve. Didn't know saying "selling out" was such taboo. If he personally signed each item, that means he approve the final result. If not for the signature, will the selling price be that high? Heck, the original statue is still available on AOW. Months ago, AOW had a...
  2. C

Yeah, would like to know too but looks like its seperate from the original 100. If that's the case, I'm kinda disppointed and a little piss since the original 100 lost some value. Granted it doesn't include Daiba but still. And won't be surprise if AOW took the non-blood to make this 50. Still...
  3. C

AOW - T.J GrosNet Limited Statue - Zodd III (Monster Transformed)

Yup, that's it and that's super cheap! In the Bay Area, the lowest I've seen were $350. Contacted seller but missed it by 1 day. I would have no regret with $350. That case can fit anything.
  4. C

AOW - T.J GrosNet Limited Statue - Zodd III (Monster Transformed)

No problem and didn't have any other meaning except being simple and direct. I was heartbroken when I couldn't even fit diagonally the Zodd III in the display case. Right now, its in my china buffet until I can find a larger case. Kinda looking for a similiar case like DirectDK's since it...
  5. C

Super Awesome BERSERK Gashapons!!!

Thanks DirectDK. It's 4,800 on YJA http://page12.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/p161411864 And 4,476 here http://store.shopping.yahoo.co.jp/amiami/fig-col-1504.html Took the risk and got a few from the 2nd link with SMJ.
  6. C

New Guts Lost Children

Per request, here are some pics. Will get blurly if get any closer with my S230. Like: Paint job 1/6th scale Dislike: FACE 2 tone colors on his face His brand (not pictured) lower then expected so hard to see.
  7. C

How much are the manga volumes where you are?

In U.S., I buy from rightstuf and normal prices and pre-orders are $10.46 and advance pre-orders are $11.21. No tax and free ship over $50. Yesterday, just placed an order 'cuz they're having a 33% off retail price for Dark Horse production (Berserk, etc.) so prices came to $9.30 and $9.97...
  8. C

1:1 scale replica of Berserker Helmet!!! ***SOLD OUT***

Re: 1:1 scale replica of Berserker Helmet!!! Don't remember if item was sent UPS or not but I thought James packaging was excellent. Maybe add extra cardboards inside for added thickness; that's what Shopping Mall Japan for me. USPS has been good to me. And in case you guys didn't know, USPS...
  9. C

As expected, Ver. 1 is soldout. Much more pics on AOW and I'm very disappointed with Guts face. Ah well, the helmet stays on then. But I gotta admit, didn't realize how BIG this statue is until they put it next to Zodd: Revelation! I'm guessing the "20th Ann." engrave will be on the base but...
  10. C

Guts (Hawk Soldiers) Horse Riding Sculpture

As Grovel stated, both are very nice. And u can get the smaller 1 at good cost on YJA.
  11. C

Guts (Hawk Soldiers) Horse Riding Sculpture

Yes, the 1/15th version have 2 detachable heads and my camera is too old for close-ups. :guts: Oops! Meant 1/10th.
  12. C

Selling Berserk Statues

Oh man, sorry for your loss. Hope things work out for ya and your family. And I'm gonna send a PM soon. Best wishes.
  13. C

1:1 scale replica of Berserker Helmet!!! ***SOLD OUT***

Re: 1:1 scale replica of Berserker Helmet!!! I like option 1 and will pay ASAP! Have anybody given the idea of making future helmets smaller, like 1/2 or whatever? Possibly lowering the cost and/or making them as a set. As much as I like full size, finding display space for them would be...
  14. C

5th Repainting Project: Guts & Zodd:"Desperate Attack"

Well, I believe the interest is like the stock market; will have its peaks and ditches. Kinda like now where rare "collectors" items are going for almost half the cost on YJA. Like 6-7 months ago, I almost bought the red-eye Guts for $680. Missed out and was kicking myself for that. Then last...
Top Bottom