Recent content by cuthulu

1. C

Episode 284

Re: Episode 284 (+ special preview) Thanks for episode Aazealh. It's much appreciated.
  2. C

Dark Horse Releases

I wouldn't mind the SFX Boxes as long as they are kept in the gutters of the page. If you are going to make a compromise like that fine, but there is no need to actually cover up the art work.
  3. C

Episode 276

Thanx for the regular Scans Aaze
  4. C

Episode 273

Thanks for the Episode Aazealh! Much appreciated...as a side note the faux download and the subsequent posts in this thread were quite entertaining as well. :guts:
  5. C

Episode 272

Aesthetically I'm not fond of him, I think its the creepy, unkept old man vibe he gives off. That and the fact that Guts can't get a hit on him. I'm going to put it into D&D-esque terms for lack of a better way to explain it. Whenever you have a powerful fighter, go against a powerful magic...
  6. C

Episode 272

Greetings all, I'm Wil. I've been here about two weeks, lurking mostly. It's good to see Isidoro get a hit in. I think Guts is going to be the one to take Daiba out. But in my oppinion Diaba's kind of lame, I don't really like him as a character...meh personal preference I guess. It's a little...
Top Bottom