Recent content by D

1. D

helo nerdz ;-)

2. D

Anyone Watch Pride or UFC?

Rickson by armbar.
  3. D

Episode 222

Thanks for the scans, you're one of the few usefull members here.
  4. D

Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater

Mgs2 became crap after the second half. Thank god I downloaded it instead of buying it. Ah yes, the joys of being on a internet forum owned by some idiot with oversized ego. What could be better then receive a half-assed flame by waller? Mgs2 became crap after the second half. Thank god I...
  5. D

Episode 221

Re:cap.221 Nope, she got stabbed before she could do anything. So you're wrong.
  6. D

Write something more then one-liners to make your point, and then we might talk. k?
  7. D

Here's a summary of mgs2, for those who missed out that part(no real loss): http://www.toastyfrog.com/jump/thumbnail/mgs2_1.shtml
  8. D

Asian butterflies from Current YA: Scan them or not

Re:Asian Butterfly's from Current YA: Scan them or n oh.... .. .... ...... sucks to be you.
  9. D

Who was Gatsu having sex with in Vol 1?

"Who was Gatsu having sex with in Vol 1?" yo mama
  10. D

Hellraiser's Cenobites and the God Hand Members

Nope, that was only in part 2, and everything after the original wasn't "official"; CB only wrote the first part as far as I know. Every part twists and changes the whole story to a different angle. But the whole series sucked, so it doesn't really matter.
  11. D

Episode 220

Re:220 Void had the home-advantage, and broughht up a shield in the last moment before sk split him in half.
  12. D

Worst person in anime

100% agreed.
  13. D

ever notice

Actually, it's for compensating the penis complex. That should be common sense.
  14. D

opening song

Was it that song they played during the fight in a church at the beginning of the series? That was the only good bebop song.
  15. D

Man amputate own arm to survive: true story

Respect for surviving this, but pretty stupid not to tell anyone where he was.
Top Bottom