Recent content by daniel3

1. D

Episode 230

Re:Chapter 230 Other than the possibility that the Kushan's leader might be a sorcerer I'm not pretty sure that we have been introduced to him before in the berserk world. I somehow though have the feeling there will be some connection between him and events of the distant past though.
  2. D

Episode 228

Re:Chapter 228 I think that remark was aimed at Uriel for his offensive comment and not you (The "Fuck You" part that is).
  3. D

Episode 223

I really meant strong beings like zodd or skull knight.
  4. D

Episode 223

I don't think Gatts' iron arm would get in the way of wearing due to it's size being equivalent to his real arm. Also when has Gatts every really had the upper hand against an apostle? He always has problems with every apostle he fights until he finds their weak point, which takes time. That's...
  5. D

Episode 223

I think the sword is a result, not a cause of his powers. Dunno where the hell he got the flying steed from though, maybe he pulled it out of another orifice of his body :P.
  6. D

Episode 223

SK evolved from his hatred of void (or something like that), so the parallel would be something along the lines of gatsu being the equivalent of skull knight and griffith the equivalent of void. As you can see void is very much alive (or about as alive as a godhand can be :/). I also doubt that...
  7. D

Who will be Guts' next ally?

Not to mention Zodd is an apostle and Gatts doesn't seem to get along very well with apostles.
  8. D

Guts as a "real" monster

Heya, I'm new :). I see with your points on the dragon slayer being magical (never thought of it being a form of shadow magic though) and it possibly having an adverse effect on guts itself, but the beast inside him started to grow quite a bit before he received the sword. If you remember, it...
Top Bottom