Recent content by DarkAdin

1. D

Kentarou Miura has passed away

:judo: Read the news this morning, now at night I still feel in denial. This moment was certainly going to come, but it was so sudden, the man had so much still to give to the world. At least I would have loved to see him pursue artistic goals past Berserk once it was finished and see him pursue...
  2. D

Episode 363

It's quite simple. The horse came into existence and started following the Skull Knight out of pure respect! :badbone:
  3. D

Lith's colors & tutorials

This is insane, dude.
  4. D

What are you reading?

That book is unique in the series. Erikson goes full philosopher in some scenes for some reason, but overall, I think you'll enjoy what you see... A very little image of the grand plot is finally revealed at some point.
  5. D

What are you reading?

Almost finished with the third and last book in the Prince of Nothing trilogy by Scott Bakker, which title I will not say since its author described it as "spoiler" (:shrug:). It features the greyest of protagonists, a truly terrifying man named Kellhus, whose only ability is knowing "what comes...
  6. D

Episode 359

Damn, this news instantly made this month a good month for sure. Now at last we shall see how Miura will apply the concept of the different flow of time in Elfhelm in the story, see its effects. At what point in time will the boy meet up with his parents? Will they have had enough time to be...
  7. D

What are you reading?

Finished Reaper's Gale and Return of the Crimson Guard. Esslemont does a good job. Not as good as Erikson, but passable, and better than before. It's really recommended to read it, or at least find a summary after reading Reaper's Gale, because there's a lot that happens there, some key...
  8. D

What are you reading?

Nice! How did you like that ending? :ubik: Now, Midnight Tides... It has one of the strongest prologues of the series imo. It felt flawless for me. Don't know if stronger than MOI's, but strong nonetheless. In fact, that prologue is very important, it is the first step into the second half of...
  9. D

What are you reading?

I'm at Reaper's Gale. And I can tell you just this: every book tops the previous one. Period. Just let that sink for a moment. Now, some people don't like House of Chains. It takes some kind of "detour" at the beginning. It basically introduces a character that I won't name. In my opinion, it is...
  10. D

Episode 357

Nice! So guys, quick question: how much of the main story and events do you think Miura is leaving to his imagination nowadays compared to, for example, ten years ago? Now that the story is so advanced in time, one would think that he's now at a big pivotal point in which not much is susceptible...
  11. D

Episode 356 part II

:griffnotevil:
  12. D

Episode 355

The scene in which Casca sees Guts approaching her, in full armor, the sword on his back... Man, it's so full of detail we could talk about it all day. Could the Sovereign have given him instructions to present himself like that on purpose? Also I like how Miura handles Guts. Seemingly...
  13. D

Episode 353

The look in eyes, it's simply so well done. So calm yet so expressive. The art in Berserk is becoming so extraordinarily good, it hurts. And it's a good turn that [spoiler] the child is going to be the last piece. The challenge for Casca now is to put that piece into her life, to find a place...
  14. D

Episode 353

That look in her eyes... Damn
  15. D

Episode 352

Damn, son
Top Bottom