1. D

Episode 268

Thanks very much for the episode
  2. D

Episode 267

Thanks for the episode and happy new year to everybody :badbone:
  3. D

Episode 266

Thanks Aazealh for being so fast. 3 weeks, it is OK it is christmas :miura: has to celebrate too.
  4. D

Predict or create a Berserk ending with speculations :)

There is (or are) already thread(s) on the subject. Just search :serpico:
  5. D

Guts' hair cut?

Re: Guts's hair cut? What about Casca? When she gave birth to her child she was already in the interstice and she had short hair. 2 years after, she has long hair.
  6. D

Episode 265

Very funny video, Aazeahl. Old school Bollywood rules... :guts:
  7. D

Episode 264

According to what I have read in volume 22, Farnese was 16 when she was sent to the cloyster, and we know that she has spent 3 years at the head of the holy chains knight. The speculation will be on how did it take to make her "religion fanatic", I will estimate between that she spent 1 or 2...
  8. D

Episode 264

Thx for the episode, great as usual
  9. D

Episode 263

Big speculation, I don't think it works like that. There is no proof about anything related to the reason of the power of the God hands except that they were choosen by Idea by means of the red behelit.
  10. D

Episode 263

I like your speculation, and I am waiting to see the role of the pontiff (he should have a big role in Berserk role). However, according to what we have seen in volume 5 or 6, Griffith loves to show the strength of his army in front of important people. So, IMHO, he would rather go to Vritannis...
  11. D

Isidro and Schierke relationship?

It won't be surprised if Isidro and Shierke fall in love, but in 5-10 years time.
  12. D

Episode 1 - Torture scene

I never understand the point of the torture scene in the first episode except to show us the healing power of Puck. I mean that according to others episodes of the story, Guts is not the type to let him capture by men without any resistance. Maybe he was thinking it would be an easy way to meet...
  13. D

Manga Suggestions

Manga Seinen: Akira, Gunmm (called Battle Angel in US I think), Vagabond Shonen: Rurouni Kenshin, City hunter (and Angel Heart which occurs 10 years after), Dragon Ball (my introduction to the manga world), Hokuto No Ken why not?: ranma 1/2 (really Funny), Saint Seiya (big classic), Bastard (for...
  14. D

What does everybody drink?

For me: Soda-soft drink: Ice tea (Peach, rasberry, mango)-coke Aperitive: Ricard, Muscat (sweet wine), Martini eating: wine!!, with crepes: french cider digestive-liquor: cognac (with almond!)-strong apple liquor from my grandmother-cointreau beer: belgian ones, I am used to Leffe but I want to...
  15. D

Episode 263

Thanks for the episode Really nice episode :guts:: Rodrick is going to bring them to Elfhelm and Owen recognise Guts: so great. Can't wait for the translation and the chat between Guts and Owen in the next episode :badbone:
Top Bottom