Recent content by de99ial

1. D

A Berserk Music Video That Used Manga Scans

I know that is not about subject but, what the hell - as Aazealh wrote to me on PM "It'd just be way better to keep things together in one thread instead of having every other member make a thread about some AMV he found, the best AMVs, a new MMV, etc." and i agree with that. So... Well, i...
  2. D

A Berserk Music Video That Used Manga Scans

Ive seen it about month ago. On animemusicvideo.org (forum) exist topic about "what amv you recommend" and there are those amv's (downloads i best quality). Awesome!!!
  3. D

Replica of one of Guts' early swords

I asked these people for making Dragon Slayer - they said that is possible to forge a sword like that but fighting with will be troublesome. But You know - forged sword is a forged sword, not replica.
  4. D

Your own Dragonslayer

It is really breath sticking. I wonder - you can fight with that? By "fight" i mean fighting with other person with weapon not willing to draw. EDIT I got one more question - is it empty inside?
  5. D

Wallpapers by Shadowkin

Great work! I really like Caska especially.
  6. D

About selling - You could ask them by email.
  7. D

I agree - swinging and fighting are diffrent stuff. I know few knights brotherhoods and i Had a occasion to fight and swing different weapons - from one hand swords, bastards, rapiers, sabres, axes to classic zweihanders. My answer was to Bastard Swordsman who was surprised 8 kg weight.
  8. D

Another replica! This tam older sword of Gutts, from time living in the Castle. Direct links: http://www.wertepowiec.terramail.pl/kuznia/anime/IM002468.JPG http://www.wertepowiec.terramail.pl/kuznia/anime/IM002470.JPG http://www.wertepowiec.terramail.pl/kuznia/anime/IM002471.JPG...
  9. D

Well.... i know You don't know my language but here is quotation from website: "Miecz Gattsa z "Berserk'a" Gatts uzbrojony jest w ogromny miecz o wdzięcznej nazwie "Dragon Slayer" ("Pogromca Smoków"), którego nie powstydziłby się Orson z RoLW, a nawet mógłby mieć z nim pewne problemy -_^...
  10. D

CnColors

Yes awesome work.
  11. D

Proj's colors

Really nice!
  12. D

Berserk Manga Original Fan Soundtrack

Its good - i understand it ;) And I'm not master of martial arts ;) Waiting for music.
  13. D

Do you listen to Berserk music when reading the manga?

Yeah! I downloaded all 6 trailers, movie from Gutts vs Griffith, vs Zodd and vs Dragon ;) And more. But i still don't have an ST form that game.
  14. D

Do you listen to Berserk music when reading the manga?

WoW! I know that there was a game on Dreamcast (i have movies from it and soundtrack) but for PS2...
  15. D

Berserk Manga Original Fan Soundtrack

So? Any ambient work possible? Fajnie Ci to wyszło :serpico:
Top Bottom