Recent content by DefaultJ!!

1. D

Should Guts end up a King?

pipiru piru piru pipiru pi!
  2. D

Post a picture of your desktop

Whoa, serious sam 2 demo is out already? neato. And yeah CnC, thats Avril Lavigne... good job recognizing her at that angle
  3. D

Post a picture of your desktop

Re: Post your Dekstops! and yeah, wow darkbane.
  4. D

Dream matchups

Two cunning warriors against each other... who can fly !
  5. D

Episode 261

Maybe he can go back and fetch that axe flora prepared for Guts... either way, hes losing the cool sails sword :p
  6. D

Who is the sexiest girl?

If you wanna talk about hot, you oughta go with Flora. Shes so hot that even Grunbeld knew he didn't have a chance.
  7. D

Pop Culture References In Berserk

I think most comics add in lots of pop culture references just to make it more fun. I don't think you can really group that with the kind of pop culture references that are made in Berserk, since it was more of an insane vampire's dream sequence (the 'spirit of his gun' appears as Bruce Willis...
  8. D

Silat information - Forgive my lack of knowledge...

Well, they already survived Rakshas. Wouldn't be surprised if one or two of them bit the dust, though. That would be awesome, but seems kinda unlikely. I'm sure that his actions will help Guts n' crew though, even if hes not 'in' with the group.
  9. D

Guts' face: graphic evolution and variations

Seems like his first experience with the Berserk armor at the treehouse caused (lots of) new wounds and aggravated all the old ones, you could see them all popping open and bleeding when the helmet goes down in front of Farnese and Casca.
  10. D

Episode 260

Purified awesomeness. :serpico: I really like the group dynamic thats been building between Guts' crew. Its great to see him actually working together with the others!
  11. D

Guts' face: graphic evolution and variations

hah, very cool... we should try that with some other characters, some have had more change throughout the series than others.... Farnese, for instance.
  12. D

Zodd's end?

Since a guy who fights naked with corpses of his enemies impaled on his sword, can pop detatched limbs back on, and turns into a giant hairy demon thing isn't grotesque :zodd:
  13. D

Who is your favorite apostle?

:zodd: ftw
  14. D

Which Berserk Character Are You?

#1: :judo: #2: :carcus: #3: Pippin #4: Rickert #5: :casca: #6: :guts: ...#12: :void: It sacrificed the 'which character from One Piece are you' quiz for immortality.
  15. D

Why Guts is able to wield the DS

poor, poor catgirls :judo: As for the thing about pseudo-explanations for things in fiction... Godo said the DS could be wielded by no man, right? That would mean Guts must be a... :isidro: (fill in the blank)!! Sometimes we're better off without pseudo-explanations. Remember midichlorians...
Top Bottom