Recent content by dorkwadd

1. D

region 1 berserk box set

Deep Discount DVD has a good price, but I can't get their site right now. I think it was $85 and free shipping.
  2. D

Episode 236

I can't let you get away with this. Abasti? it's avast ye! sorry just nagged at my mind while reading the rest of the posts Luffy from One Piece will always be the greatest pirate, unless Gut's decides he's a pirate
  3. D

WHO DO YOU THINK SKULLLORD IS?

skull lord is femt0 apocalypse (unless he stole his avatar)
  4. D

JOIN THE SKuLL LoRD.nEt ARMY

Skull Lord needs a new avatar. It could be done exactly the same way his current one is done. it still says femto and nexus.
  5. D

JOIN THE SKuLL LoRD.nEt ARMY

looking at the screen shot (that still say "the nexus"), You can see his old name. sKuLlLoRd femt0 APoCALYpSe (close enough) Yay! did I unmask unmask the skull lord? Does anyone care? Should I exist?
  6. D

Episode 230

Re:Chapter 230 I think its just a throne. It's actually a rather stereotypical figure for a middle eastern culture which the Kushan are obviously modeled after. I would like a huge throne made into the shape of a creature with 8 arms.
  7. D

Berserk Official Corner

YAY!! I found the screen saver! Someone needs to start a site thats just the same thing as this but translated
  8. D

The white hair

Alot of my theories are inspired by volume 16. Guts has a conversation with the beast. It tells him that he will eventually give into his evil side. The beast will "eat" him and take his shape. It tried to convince him to use a behelit. It is odd that now his armor is in the shape of the beast...
  9. D

The white hair

Griffith: No He may not be becoming evil, but the black swordsman should not have that white patch. No shit The point I was trying to make was will Guts go berserk and kill "innocent" people? Wrong What part of this do you find wrong? Explain yourself better. No How evil did Griffith...
  10. D

Episode 229

I started my opinions as a post in speculations so I wouldn't take up any more of this topic with my Griffith, Guts, and white hair comparison.
  11. D

The white hair

Does Guts' new hair symbolize that he is becoming evil? Griffith is the white hawk, and Guts is the black swordsman. Now Guts' hair is turning white. (His hair is proven to be black in the anime and other drawings, and you can't be the black swordsman with a white piece of hair sticking out the...
  12. D

Episode 229

I was just thinking about the discussions I was reading about a while ago about the fact that the armor is in the shape of the beast. Some people thought that it meant he was surrendering to his darker side, his hair did change while he had the armor on. Perhaps if he uses the armor too much he...
  13. D

Episode 229

Guts is known as the black swordsman, and Griffith is known as the white hawk. Does the fact that the black swordsman had his hair turn white symbolize something?
  14. D

Episode 229

except for pages 13,14,20 it looks like his hair could just look that way because of the fire around him. I hope it's just because of the light from the fire.
  15. D

Okay ummmm griffith gay?

The time in our world that the Berserk world is had this kind of thing happening all the time. The only way young boys who lost their parents could eat was to sell themselves to soldiers. They couldn't get pregnant. I'm sure this kind of act also carried up higher in class than just peasants and...
Top Bottom