Recent content by -Dreams-

1. -Dreams-

I'm new here

I guess I will just have to be patient and savor the new English volumes as they come out. I still have like 8 back volumes to read, which should keep me busy!
  2. -Dreams-

I'm new here

Couldn't they just put out all the recent volumes at once?
  3. -Dreams-

I'm new here

Now I'm sort of in a dilemma where I want to keep reading the story, but the English versions of Volumes 29 - 32 are coming out between May and December.  Why they stagger the releases seems gay to me.  >:(
  4. -Dreams-

I'm new here

BTW, where do I figure out how to get the stuff from Japan. Is there an FAQ?
  5. -Dreams-

I'm new here

Wow, it's definitely 1000x better to read the thing with the book actually in your hand!  But now I'm bummed because after 28 there are no more English books available. :(  So what do you guys do?  Buy the Japanese and read along with posted translations?  Translated scans? Please don't bite...
  6. -Dreams-

I'm new here

Anyway, now that that's settled, back to the topic at hand.
  7. -Dreams-

I'm new here

Wow, there's no need to be rude, pal.  I wasn't aware that these were available on Amazon.  Like I said I called B&N and Borders and they were clueless.  I just ordered all the ones I could find on Amazon right now with 2-day shipping, but it says that Volumes 29 and up are not even out yet.  So...
  8. -Dreams-

I'm new here

well i called every Borders and Barnes & Noble in a 100-mile radius and none of them have the manga. anyway, i'm just reading them at night before bed on my laptop, it seems to be working well enough.  i just don't remember specifically where i left off last night. i think it was Griffith...
  9. -Dreams-

I'm new here

i'm reading scans on my laptop.
  10. -Dreams-

I'm new here

So I'm up to Volume 26, I think. One of the most shocking images along the way was of Gutts as that dog beast kind of thing raping Casca "Tear her up like Griffith did." :o Gutts nearly did it. His inner demons were evident in that scene. Very hardcore stuff. I loved the whole battle in...
  11. -Dreams-

Post Wacky Images

HAHAHAHA.... This one is tremendous.
  12. -Dreams-

I'm new here

Not yet, will do. Thanks for the headsup.
  13. -Dreams-

I'm new here

OMG, some seriously epic sh#t just went down in Volumes 21 and 22!! :o That square-headed Church dude got pawned... Zodd vs Guts... Griffith returns.. OMG. I'm at the point now where Griffith is sitting on a tree stump bringing the souls of the battlefield dead back briefly to say goodbye to...
  14. -Dreams-

I'm new here

I will definitely go back and start from the beginning. I'm on Volume 20 now, I think, but I'm kind of worried that the plot thus far is not nearly as epic or tight as the Golden Age Arc. :( I hope it gets better. Guts just took down that goat monster is where I'm at roughly right now.
  15. -Dreams-

Similarities between Casca and Trinity from Matrix?

Walter, yes.  There are clear homages.  I did point out the nearly direct ripoff of elements of GITS by the Matrix.  But someone who borrows a LOT of ideas from others might want to make some things less obvious, else they be labeled complete ripoff artists.
Top Bottom