Recent content by Drizzle84

1. D

What will happen to The Child, Caska, and our hero in Elfhelm

Re: What will happen to The Child, Casca, and our hero in Elfhelm So I've been off these boards for a minute. Thanks for clearing this up for me. I can totally see this now thanks to that image.. Also let me admit that one could tell by the lines of light radiating off it, the ones on the left...
  2. D

Re: What will happen to The Child, Casca, and our hero in Elfhelm Walter, I've been reading these boards for years so I respect you a lot. However, you need to take another look bc in V27 we see Griffith on a full moon at least 4 times. The most clear shot of Griffith on a full moon is when he...
  3. D

Re: What will happen to The Child, Casca, and our hero in Elfhelm Still getting the hang of this reply w/ quote stuff anyway... Walter replied to me... "We've seen the child several times _on full moons_." We've also seen Griffith during a full moon too in V27 rescuing Charlotte though. So I'm...
  4. D

What's with the beards?

Lol!!! :guts: 4 life!!
  5. D

Favorite Volume?

I have to go with 26 on this one too. Slan's appearance would have made it a badass enough book alone but then when I saw Gatts realize "This is my..... :beast:" that clinches it for me. This is really hard though, I also really liked 16, 22, and 27. Ganishuka was definitely part of why 27 was...
  6. D

Hi. Thanks for approving me, since I browsed these boards a couple months back I've been dying to post with people so interested in discussing the story line, so thanks for the approval. I'll try and be short with this. I'm very interested to hear what other have to say. So Elfhlem, the place...
Top Bottom