Recent content by dylec

1. D

Check this out!

Without starting a new topic, I just wanna bring Berserk fans to a real life situation where someone cut off his own (left) arm to survive. I think it's interesting enough to read up.
  2. D

Episode 290

I know people say history repeats itself, but I have hope that the results will be different this time, if this ever happens.
  3. D

Episode 290

Interesting ep. Thanks for the scans. Berserk has to be seen in HD to savor the art properly. ;]
  4. D

Episode 289

Thank for the scans. It's been a long time, but I know it's well worth the wait. ;]
  5. D

Episode 286

Thanks for the scans. Character development is always a nice thing for future references/discussions. ;]
  6. D

Episode 280

Much appreciated. It's been a long wait, but well worth it. I get to see 2 things I like today: New release for a fave game & this. ;]
  7. D

Episode 279

Heh, I almost forget about this. Thanks for the scan. Ganishka is one persistent dude; he wasted no time trying to attack again.
  8. D

Episode 278

Thanks for the scans. Great episode, so nicely done, I am almost speechless.
  9. D

Episode 277

This has to be one of the best spreads of Guts in action. Zodd's presence just made it twice as badass. ;]
  10. D

Episode 277

Whoa, great action EPISODE. Thanks for the scans. Guts & Zodd team is a dream come true for those who like them. ;] Heh, hopefully after this Guts & co. can continue their journey.
  11. D

Any fighting game fans out there??

Even though I have several 3D fighters, I love 2D fighting games. So obviously Capcom & SNK games top the list. ;]
  12. D

Episode 276

Heh, thanks for the snaps. They are nice - HQ or not. ;] JIN's 'speculation' is cute & skillful. Let's hope it'll happen that way. ;D
  13. D

Episode 275

Hey, thanks. Heh, let's hope so. ;D
  14. D

Episode 274

Woot, thanks for the scans. Looks like the battle was big enough to make big cheese is showing up. Heh, poor Guts; he & co. just wanted to get on the ship & get out of this. ;]
  15. D

Final Fantasy VII Help!

Looks like they wanna milk this title until the very last drop. I didn't notice how many in-betweens, (vids, games, etc.) SE released for FF7 lately..
Top Bottom