Recent content by element_user

1. E

Episode 263

Thanks, Aazealh! Nice episode and unpredictable as usual. I never think Farnese will leave her father this fast. Also, Roderick's help coming unexpectedly fast too. And Magnifico...hmm...I wonder what he plan to do with Guts-gumi. And, Owen, how will Guts respond to him? Just too many...
  2. E

Episode 262

What you said is probably true. However, since Sonja know that this city will be under attack soon. I suppose Griffith should know about it too although there is a possibility that Sonjo don't tell Griffith (or she will tell him very late) and Griffith doesn't see it coming. Let assume that...
  3. E

Episode 262

I just want to suggest some of my opinion/analysis what is going to happen in the next few episodes. Hopefully, you don't mind my following long writing. :serpico: To predict what could happen next, I suggest that we need to consider 4 possible main players in the war right now. This includes...
  4. E

Episode 262

Yeah, you might be right. I think it might be, as you said, he is just genuinely thankful and it is probably true that it is only about the family's reputation. Also, Thanks for the episode, Aazealh. BTW, I'm Thai (but working in US now). I usually buy the Thai translation of Berserk from the...
  5. E

Episode 262

Hi guys. I'm new here. About this episode, I really like the way Farnese's father said. I think he care about Farnese, Gut, and others, probably, because they save him and these nobles. This is just my opinion (which I could be totally wrong). I think he (i.e., Farnese's father) know that this...
Top Bottom